What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin III | Wed 6 Jul | QLD 34-24 NSW | Suncorp

SOO3: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Things I learned from this game:

Cameron Smith is a dirty f*ck
Thaiday can't be penalised no matter what he does
Gidley shouldn't be anywhere near a NSW jumper
Pearce isn't the halfback solution
Archer is a cheat

Sh*t game that ruined a good series.

Minichello was total sewerage
10 metres did'nt exist for the queerlanders in the 1st half
Inglis has never made a try....just an opportunist

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What did WhatMong do wrong?? He was dangerous with ball in hand. Gallen was our best again. Soward>>>>>>>>>>>> Pearce on tonights game.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I don't think Gallen was blaming refs. He said there were some bad calls, but he blamed the big lead we gave them.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Queensland way too good tonight and locky gets to go out a deserved winner.
Why do quality players like smith have to resort to dog acts, and Thaidog is the dirtiest cheap shot merkin iv'e seen in ages.

cleary89

Coach
Watmough tried to make out GI took him out at marker instead of trying to tackle him. Apart from that he went well.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Cameron "Knee you one more time" Smith as MOTM! Seems to be a Storm insitution...its football. Just ask Billy Slater...another thing that hides under pieces of rotten wood.

Get fornicated!

Dragon

Coach
Well Locky has always had a calming effect on the banana benders, now he is gone..Enter the Smith, Slater, Thaiday grubsville era. The biff will return next year i have no doubt

redvscotty

First Grade
The best part of this game were the merkinY QLD FANS FROM SUNCORP booing the NSWelshman ever. BOOING GALLEN. f**k OFF YOU merkins AND SUCKED IN IF YOU ARE A COWBOYS twig.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Suck some more of CORK Darren "COCKINYER" Lockyer. Better go home to your lover.....Luke Patten.

Two lightbulb headed gayest looking dudes ever in NRL.

age.s

First Grade
Mini had a shocker tonight but what was whatmough's spastic errors?

Watmough appealing to the ref for a penalty while Smith was still wrestling to get the ball down was one of the most frustrating plays of the night, and that includes all of the rubbish Mini threw up. Man needed to put some f**king effort in.

Had a good game after that in fairness.

shear_joy9

Coach
I have absolutely no idea why someone hasn't beat the life out of thaiday yet

I simply do not understand it