What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mader45

Juniors
I feel like im missing something. At the manly/nq game it really came across like both teams were playing average until nq capitulated and then manly had a week off. Brisbane, on the other hand, played great for two weeks against quality opposition and has momentum. Im not doubting manly or lockyers loss to Brisbane. But Manly hasnt played tough footy for quite a long time now

Hutty1986

Immortal
Matty Elliott questioned in the Tele today the logic of having T-Rex starting the game in the backrow.. I wonder if the Broncs might target him?

Billythekid

First Grade
I feel like im missing something. At the manly/nq game it really came across like both teams were playing average until nq capitulated and then manly had a week off. Brisbane, on the other hand, played great for two weeks against quality opposition and has momentum. Im not doubting manly or lockyers loss to Brisbane. But Manly hasnt played tough footy for quite a long time now

Quality opposition? The warrios were garbage in the first week. I thought the cowboys were great for most of the game and probably would have beaten most other sides in the comp that week.

Manly are my favourites to win this game and the comp. Of course in this comp nothing is certain and it's hard to tip any game so who knows.

I actually think the decision to play a forward in the halves is interesting. The broncos pack is quite formidable and their defense is going to be rock solid.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
very soft penalties considering manly were never onside that set

manly v melbourne is the gf the nrl wants