What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slammin

Juniors
Is anyone here seriously entertaining the idea the Broncos will start Lockyer on the bench being that he would be excellent on the bench able to play centre/wing/halves/second row etc.

Sleep

Juniors
Wouldn't it just mean that Lockyer slots into five-eigth when he comes on and Gillett goes into the second row and business as usual?

Rotation would be a little out to begin with but their 17 wouldn't change. I'd be surprised if it's true but it was a smart move by Brisbane to have him rule himself and take some of the spotlight and pressure off the team if it does eventuate.

ceagle

Bench
If there was a strong chance that Locky would make a shock inclusion, the betting odds would of shortened by now.

user_nat

Coach
Start him or don't play him at all.

Putting him on the bench just screws with the confidence of the rest of the team.

Slammin

Juniors
Well I'll forget this Locky nonsense.

Tonight I would love Broncos to run over Manly and if we get another great finals performance from both teams as last Saturday night then I'm likely to have a heart attack.

Good luck to Manly tonight you've had a great season.

Now that is as sportsman as I get so carn broncos and smash them grubby farkers

seaeagle sam

Good luck Broncs and their supporters. Nobody had either team playing off for the GF so may the best underdog win. And hopefully, FFS, this can be a game won or lost without a ref f**k up.

Latest posts