What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronk2011

Juniors
Manly 1-12, even if lockyer plays, Sea-Eagles are looking likely, don't really want to play them if we happen to make the GF

austyphoon

Juniors
Late mail, Locky to come off the bench. No idea how true but would not surprise me.

That wouldn't make sense really. The team gains nothing from him being on the bench. He either plays the 80 or not play at all.

There has been waaaay too many distractions for the Bronc's this week and because of that I can't see them winning.

Garts

Bench
That wouldn't make sense really. The team gains nothing from him being on the bench. He either plays the 80 or not play at all.

There has been waaaay too many distractions for the Bronc's this week and because of that I can't see them winning.

The only sense I see in it is they plan on using 3 reserves however if the game is close and the young players start losing their way Locky might come on to get them back on track. Who knows, makes for a good build up though.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm a broncos fan (obviously) but if Locky plays, how can that be right. They get a media conference going, he announces he won't be playing but if he now goes on to play, how is that right?

Slammin

Juniors

Not really. Those distractions only really exist for the fans. The team gets on with training, they aren't all sitting on here to take part in the gossip.

f**k off to the NSW cup thread.

Wow, you can dish but can't take back? Who wouldve thought? Lighten up buddy, put a smile on ya dial mate. I'll be watching the game for love of rugby league, cheering on the broncos of course. It'll be a good game regardless.

Latest posts