What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenbits

Juniors
I dont think anyone really thinks they are fixing it, its obviously over stated for effect
but the broncos are getting reamed right now.

Absolutely, but every team the Broncos have come up against in the finals series and in general at Suncorp this year has been reemed by the refs, so whats the problem? What goes around comes around, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen, <insert favourite cliche>

Mr Fourex

Bench
FFS...it's no fix.

It's just your usual run of the mill inept performance from the referees. You can never be sure just which Shane Hayne is going to show up.

Broncs haven't helped themselves either........nightmare 5 min period for Copely and Jack Reed

Hodges...needs more room. Gotta feeling that hammy's still not quite right

Have to muscle up in the middle defensively and in intensity.

Must score next

2010Dragons

Bench
like every game this year the fix is in to even out the penalty count in the second half.
currently 5 -1 penalty count to Manly, it should finish 5 - 6 penalty count to BRONCOS.!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Absolutely, but every team the Broncos have come up against in the finals series and in general at Suncorp this year has been reemed by the refs, so whats the problem? What goes around comes around, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen, <insert favourite cliche>

Perhaps your right, i didnt take too much notice
but i just want a couple of GF qualifiers where the pink men dont decide who plays off for our trophy

FFS, nein getting all political now, even though i agree with them, this isnt Q&A, its the footy you hacks and we dont want to hear the political crap

taxidriver

Coach
Maybe because the Dragons actually deserved it? Don't tell me Hornby shouldn't have been penalised at least 4 times on his own.

Yes he should have as should have numerous Brisbane ruck indiscretions and offsides

You got the rub of the green last week why can't you admit it?

The hometown bias is sickening in all the finals