What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Brisbane's 6 from 6 Grand Final wins is a better stat for mine, but Manly's record in these games is still pretty damned impressive. Melbourne also are 5 from 5, but alas, only one of them count.

Interestingly, Brisbane are 1 from their last 5 Preliminary finals (01,02,06,09,11).

skeepe

Immortal
Disgusting to see the filthiest bunch of thugs in the NRL reach the grand final. Matai was his usual dog self, Williams should surely have been sent off for his swinging arm to the jaw, and it's absolutely disgusting to see that slimeball Brett Stewart allowed to return so early after his absolutely despicable actions against Melbourne.

I hope whoever they play next week absolutely pulverises the merkins. A few broken bones wouldn't go astray either.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Disgusting to see the filthiest bunch of thugs in the NRL reach the grand final. Matai was his usual dog self, Williams should surely have been sent off for his swinging arm to the jaw, and it's absolutely disgusting to see that slimeball Brett Stewart allowed to return so early after his absolutely despicable actions against Melbourne.

I hope whoever they play next week absolutely pulverises the merkins. A few broken bones wouldn't go astray either.
:crazy::crazy:
Your consistant hate is like clock work....
Its not our fault you ended up with Orford! :sarcasm:
Thanks for your input, you wont be needed again tonight......

skeepe

Immortal
:crazy::crazy:
Your consistant hate is like clock work....
Its not our fault you ended up with Orford! :sarcasm:
Thanks for your input, you wont be needed again tonight......

I'll make as many posts about your scum team as I like you pathetic piece of shit.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
I'll make as many posts about your scum team as I like you pathetic piece of shit.
Skeepe called me a piece of shit.....
My heart is broken, I cannot go on, what has the world come to..
Please please forgive me for what i did to uset you your majesty.
Allert... :crazy:Manly hating troll:crazy: has now joined the thread.
All threads shall now be infected with his dribble.... time for bed

skeepe

Immortal
What an absolutely pathetic crowd for a preliminary final. Couldn't even sell out the SFS. Pathetic stuff from the worst supporter base in the league. Should have easily sold out the small venue.

Spot On

Coach
gee there's some idiots in here

penalty count 7-6? it was 7-2 right after halftime

lockyer will be forever thinking did he make the right decision? seei ngwhat those manly thugs did to yow yeh, obviously he did make the right decision

typical comments from fans who don't have a team to support come finals time

You're the cake taker. Poor performance from the Broncs and the new captain tonight.

Noa

First Grade
Nice to see those spastic pair of refs look for anything to blow a penalty.

For the good of the game I hope Archer & Checin get the GF.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'm far from being a Manly fan, but no doubt the better side won. In fact the final score flatters the Broncos who were thoroughly outplayed. Most of the second half they were clinging on by their fingernails. Manly really know how to put a team to the sword. The halves are excellent and Lyon has a great football brain and his somewhat pudgy frame doesn't reveal what a great athlete he is. Refs seemed OK to me. Oh well, enough Manly praise - I'm off to be sick.

Dingus

Juniors
Broncos were far from dominated, they ran for more metres, had better possession and simliar line breaks and missed tackles. Copley may have been the difference.

A shocking first ten minutes which the broncos never recovered from

AuDragon

Juniors
If Locky's injury and 6 days to get up after that massive game against the Dragons weren't enough, the first half refereeing finished this young team off.

Having said that, Manly played what was presented to them and simply took advantage.
Can't blame them for the refs, can't blame them for the tries we bombed, can't blame them for the poor discipline on our behalf, can't blame them for the the bad defensive reads and shockers from Beale and mostly Copley.

So congratulations for the win to the decent Manly fans, but I hope you get smashed in the GF!

Is there an expedited procedure to get a Kiwi passport?

AuDragon

Juniors
Broncos were far from dominated, they ran for more metres, had better possession and simliar line breaks and missed tackles. Copley may have been the difference.

A shocking first ten minutes which the broncos never recovered from
Yeah, he cost us 12 points at least. But he's a kid and I'm not about to put the boot in him. No one will have a shittier night than him, but he'll be better for it I'm sure.

tomdl

Bench
Ah well. We definitely made it further this season then I expected and I'm not disappointed with tonights result. Quite a few good prospects within the team to look forward to in the future. Well done Manly/Manly fans.

Here is hoping the Warriors get up tomorrow and next weekend. Looks like Manly might have to get through the grand final without a few of their starting players, though.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon skeepe likes using the word "absolutely"... :lol:

Latest posts