What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Storm 12-20 Raiders | AAMI #nrlmelcan

R10: MEL v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Anthony Quinn 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Maurice Blair 5. Matt Duffie 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Adam Blair 12. Kevin Proctor 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Atelea Vea 16. Adam Woolnough 17. Jaiman Lowe
Extended Bench: 18. Rory Kostjasyn

2011teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Matt Orford
8. Dane Tilse 9. Alan Tongue (C) 10. Brett White 11. Danny Galea 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Glen Buttriss 15. Josh Miller 16. Sam Mataora 17. Trevor Thurling

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gerard Sutton and Chris James
Touch Judges: David Abood and Chris Butler
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 10
Storm v Raiders @ AAMI, Sat 3:15pm (LIVE on FOX 2+2HD)

NSW Cup Round 10
Cronulla (CRO, MEL) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Henson, Sat 1:00pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 8
Wynnum Manly (BRI) v Easts (MEL) @ BMD Kougari, Sun 3:00pm
Redcliffe (BRI) v Souths Logan (CAN) @ Dolphin, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r10melcbr.jpg

Last edited:
This has potential to be total annihilation of the Raiders considering the great form of the Storm in particular at home. Storm 20+ and that's being generous could be worse on the day so brace yourself Raiders supporters.

Gmac

Juniors
When was the last time a team scored 70 points? :lol:

On a positive note for raiders if.... IF... They play well and give Melbourne a run could be a big confidence builder..

little_aza

Juniors
Whenever anyone expects cricket scores, it tends to be closer than usual. I just get the feeling Canberra will do a bit of soul searching this week after scoring nothing. They won't want to be humiliated. They'll have better defence this week. Melbourne by 12.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Whenever anyone expects cricket scores, it tends to be closer than usual. I just get the feeling Canberra will do a bit of soul searching this week after scoring nothing. They won't want to be humiliated. They'll have better defence this week. Melbourne by 12.
Soul searching...you mean like the other 8 times they've lost in this streak?

Storm fans have nothing to worry about.

Storm 36-0.

gronkathon

First Grade
I think they should try alot of inside balls to a backrower, someone like a Galea, because if you keep doing that it is a sure fire plan for success

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just the one vote for Canberra - raiders fan forever. You must be last in your tipping comp buddy :lol:

For what it's worth I get the feeling when Campese returns this club will shrug off this malaise and make a hard run.

This has been said since the Gold Coast game. Mate, it won't happen. We will never "click" for as long as we have this clown in charge of our team. WE WILL BE HUMILIATED. Am tipping around 48-6. Realistically though, it will hit 70.