What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Storm 12-20 Raiders | AAMI #nrlmelcan

R10: MEL v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
easy to balance the penalty count when it doesnt count, but when the white line no longer means your out..... :crazy:

Except for the fact you couldn't say with any certainty whatsoever that he was definitely out. Benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team, therefore correct decision.

By the way, that decision didn't decide the game. Keep on hating, wanker.

thommo4pm

Coach
Why nothing made of the Billy Slater pass late in the match.
It was identical to the Beau Scott tackle last night, except Slater was on his feet while Scott was on the ground.
Slater had completely stopped, all other players had stopped, then Slater passed the ball, and was allowed to play on.
How come nobody is screaming about this one, but Beau Scott and the Dragons have copped a hammering today.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm not going to offer any Raiders hate in this case. I don't want to give their fans the satisfaction.

I'm just going to say I hope the complacent attitude from the Broncos and Storm rep players this round carries through to Origin. They obviously underestimated the fighting qualities of the Raiders and Panthers, can they do the same for the Blues?

Big Pete

Referee
Why nothing made of the Billy Slater pass late in the match.
It was identical to the Beau Scott tackle last night, except Slater was on his feet while Scott was on the ground.
Slater had completely stopped, all other players had stopped, then Slater passed the ball, and was allowed to play on.
How come nobody is screaming about this one, but Beau Scott and the Dragons have copped a hammering today.

As you said it was quite different and Slater beat the held call by a second.

An earlier incident which was almost identicle to the try last night was called back.

Big Pete

Referee
Except Scott was on the ground with a hand laid on him.

Slater was still moving in the tackle.

Garts

Bench
Good game, glad the Raiders got a win. This was why I was worried last Monday, they had to win soon enough.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If anyone is suggesting the Melbourne didn't have an opportunity to win that game then they are kidding themselves.

How many sets of six did the Raiders keep out Melbourne in our own half.

The defence was outstanding tonight and really shut down Slater all night.

Gaba

First Grade
As you said it was quite different and Slater beat the held call by a second.

An earlier incident which was almost identicle to the try last night was called back.
sutton was 10 metres out and landed on his back with a defender on him and done a similar thing to scott and got told to play on

Last edited:

Rocket

Juniors
Shit, will need to get to Bruce early next Friday night to get a good park now that the fan boycott is off after a win.

Raiders definitely the better team tonight, hope they can keep up the momentum.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What's with those litte boomerang kicks Fergie does down the sideline? He did it a week or two ago and I thought it was just a fluke. Obviously something he practices. Looks awesome when it comes off.

Last edited:

Latest posts