What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Storm 12-20 Raiders | AAMI #nrlmelcan

R10: MEL v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Full credit to the Raiders they were the better team on the night.

But they can thank the game last week for knocking the s**t out of Melbourne.

And a couple of calls that went their way.

But Raiders fans can celebrate, it's a good victory.

little_aza

Juniors
Whenever anyone expects cricket scores, it tends to be closer than usual. I just get the feeling Canberra will do a bit of soul searching this week after scoring nothing. They won't want to be humiliated. They'll have better defence this week. Melbourne by 12.

Soul searching...you mean like the other 8 times they've lost in this streak?

Storm fans have nothing to worry about.

Storm 36-0.

You f**king idiot BunniesMan. Your predictions for this game are about as accurate as they are for your own team. You're a goose, and have no respect for other teams, and especially their fans - you kicked them when they were down. The only silver lining for me about this game is that it'll teach merkins like you not to disrespect fans of teams who are struggling.

Well done to the Raiders, it's nice to see you guys getting a win. Hopefully this win kick-starts your season - shame it wasn't a different week!

skeepe

Immortal
Just to highlight how stupid the "rub of the green" comments are, how the f**k do you decide a team that was given just 1 penalty in the last 65 minutes got the calls going their way?

northwest9

Juniors
Pot. Kettle. Black

The NRL obviously felt sorry for the Raiders and arranged to give them that game, wouldnt surprise me if thats the only win they will have for the rest of the season...

i feel sorry for whoever has to play canberra after the next run of losses, who will the nrl decide will be the one to take the hit?

northwest9

Juniors
Just to highlight how stupid the "rub of the green" comments are, how the f**k do you decide a team that was given just 1 penalty in the last 65 minutes got the calls going their way?

watch the game again, melbourne were repeatedly penalised for slowing the play, canberra could lay all over the palyers all night and there was never gunna be a penalty,

face it, the nrl got you over the line tonight

Gaba

First Grade
I know people take the piss out of gaba, but what exactly was bellyaches gameplan tonight?
people dont really follow the game like i do,

if smith ,cronk and slater dont come up wiht the game plans on the field they will be shown up like tonight

why the storm will struggle during the origin period without their game plan makers

Bellamy doesnt have game plans its that simple

Big Pete

Referee
I was really just taking the mickey earlier.

Raiders deserved the win but got some favourable calls.

skeepe

Immortal
i feel sorry for whoever has to play canberra after the next run of losses, who will the nrl decide will be the one to take the hit?

Are you suggesting that this result was pre-determined, and therefore a result of corruption and match fixing?

skeepe

Immortal
watch the game again, melbourne were repeatedly penalised for slowing the play, canberra could lay all over the palyers all night and there was never gunna be a penalty,

Repeatedly? The one penalty given to Canberra in the last 65 minutes was for a blatant strip you c**k-eyed moron. How the f**k does 0 times in 65 minutes constitute repeatedly?

BunniesMan

Immortal
You f**king idiot BunniesMan. Your predictions for this game are about as accurate as they are for your own team. You're a goose, and have no respect for other teams, and especially their fans - you kicked them when they were down. The only silver lining for me about this game is that it'll teach merkins like you not to disrespect fans of teams who are struggling.

Well done to the Raiders, it's nice to see you guys getting a win. Hopefully this win kick-starts your season - shame it wasn't a different week!
So I was wrong like about 95% of people. Did you see the comments in this thread before the game, "Storm by 30/40/50" was the mainstream opinion. And yet you single me out, what a f**kwit.

bottle

Coach

Penalties were 6-5 to the Storm. You need to try another conspiracy line.
I hope you have some tissues.

Latest posts