What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Mon | Eels 40-6 Sharks | Parramatta #nrlparcro

R11: PAR v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Either way, for most NRL fans tonight was a lolnight. Tonight it happens to be CronLOLa, yesterday was lol@50uff$

Apey

Staff member
I'm really looking forward to Skeepe's commentary whenever Newcastle play Parramatta.

next week, it will be the worst refereeing performance of all time

I expect his recent leniency on the Knights to come to an end

Chook Norris

First Grade
I think Skeep's effort in this thread says it all really

lXoa2.png

El Diablo

Post Whore
No fullback in the world would have stopped those.

Hayne hasn't stopped a single try all season and you're worrying about Dugan :lol:

he made a brilliant one last week v the Cows

unlike turnstiles Dudan who'll play shit on Wednesday and end up sulking and going off with an injury

:lol:

Danish

Referee
No fullback in the world would have stopped those.

Hayne hasn't stopped a single try all season and you're worrying about Dugan :lol:

Hasnt Dugan only stopped 2?

meanwhile Hayne's set up 7 and scored 3 compared with dugan's 3 scored and zero assists...

Seems to me Hayne is making a much, MUCH greater impact on his team's points differential that lil "I have an ouchy" Dugan

CC_Roosters

First Grade
lol what's with the PA at the ground

yes that was loud and annoying for about 5 minutes.

Question is will mortimer get another game in parra colours? There next 2 games are away to newcatle and home to the dragons, these two games are make or break for the eelz

yes that was loud and annoying for about 5 minutes.

Question is will mortimer get another game in parra colours? There next 2 games are away to newcatle and home to the dragons, these two games are make or break for the eelz

you cant change the team after that performance no chance

SadShark

Bench
Press were Sniggering, elbowing one another & pointing.

Grab one bat + 1 ball & head home. Fargen deeeeeescraycefool effort by the toids 2nite.

Good game Robson.

What is with the Sharkies dummy-half passing to nobody on more than one occasion? Not just nobody, but 15m from the nearest player?

Yes, it might be tough to get players to play for Cronulla but the ones that do play are still professional players. They are not hacking away at some other job(s) to help pay the bills.

Very dissapointed with what Cronulla dished up tonight.

I thought they would give it a shake but they were flat out weak as piss.

Paul Gallen should be given the keys to the Shire and the Kingsway should be re-named "Gall's Way". He could write his own cheque right now.

The only thing Parra can take out of this game is Mortimer is shit.

Who was good for the Sharks tonight? Douglas tried hard and Wade Graham was ok.

I am not death riding the Sharks at all, but if they are to survive, their supporters need to get behind their team or they will fold. Simple as that.

The only thing that would stop Cronulla from folding or relocating would be a big show of support. Sadly I can't see that happening.

I have been in this problem on a local scale and unfortunately, it is the die-hards who actually care, the fans who always show, are the fans that hurt the most and they can't do anymore than what they already are.

It is the soft c**k, plastic Sharks fans watching the game from Northies that need to step up, but inevitably their hair gel takes pride of place over their local team.

These wankers will be the first to whinge when their team dissolves or is moved. I have no doubt about this. It will come to a head, there will be rallies, cake sales and the usual shit but it will come down to one thing. Where were all these Sharkies fans before?

Maybe playing half their home games at Cronulla and half of them in Perth/Adelaide/anywhere will suit the fair weather fans of the Shire.

I do feel sorry for the Sharks, until I think about where has the money gone? Where are the juniors? Where is the local promotion? It isn't there.

I went to Kirrawee High and go back to the Shire about 3-4 times a year for work and Saints games. Apart from one sort of A-Frame trailor consistantly parked on the Kingsway near the Tradies, I never saw anything else saying "get to the game." "The Sharks are your local team!!" Please correct me if I am wrong here Sharks fans.

This apathy from the Sharks head office has inevitably been passed to their fans.

I do feel sorry for them but then that feeling soon subsides, it is hard to feel emotion for a team when their supposed fans don't.

Noa

First Grade
It seems like Robson had a blinder. I always thought he was better than Mortimer.

Its as obvious as the sack hanging from Ricky Stuart forehead that Robson is a much better player then Mortimer..

He can defend, he can pass with speed, threatens to break the line now & again and can defend quite well..none of which Mortimer can do.

Now maybe Mortimer just needs to put on 10kg to be effective but at this stage he's a cream-puff.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There next 2 games are away to newcatle and home to the dragons, these two games are make or break for the eelz

Why? Are they going to kick us out of the comp if we lose those?

This year's a writeoff for the Eels. We're just enjoying the wins we do get.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I am not death riding the Sharks at all, but if they are to survive, their supporters need to get behind their team or they will fold. Simple as that.

The new TV deal will save them.

Once they've got more money coming in they'll be able to spend more on footballing infrastructure (training & development, scouting, recruitment, etc). This will make them more consistently competitive which will bring the fans back. Because one thing the Sharks have in their favour is their great location.

Last edited: