What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sun | Dragons 24-18 Tigers | WIN Jubilee #nrldratig

R12: STG v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Saints have run up massive leads in their 1st halves in the last few games and then done next to nothing in the 2nd half of those matches, knowing that the defence will be good enough to get home.

I said to my mate at halftime that the Dragons will be happy to not score another point in the second half and I was right. That try on halftime killled us, as did a first half which was very poor.

We made it respectable in the end, but the Dragons were clearly in first gear for the second half. At full strength I have no doubt we can trouble the Dragons, but we will not do so with the following things that happened yesterday:

- Poor fifth tackle options, especially close to the line
- Failing to find touch from a penalty - we must do this more than any other side in the league
- Shit kicking game, this has not improved in five seasons

Most Tigers fans seem to be happy with our performance yesterday, but I saw the same things that have been holding us back for the past five years. Good teams do not make these same basic mistakes over and over and over again.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Some absolutely hilarious bitter tears from MacDougall and joelcainespellingking. Some more balanced comments from TEE, hybrid, etc though. A scrappy win in the end for the Saints, but the Tigers did very well to come back and nearly put it into golden point (which the Dragons have never won if memory serves me correctly). There's a bloody good reason the Tigers were second premiership favourites at the start of the year and once they get some stars back, they will push hard for a top 4 spot.. though they will obviously need to string a few together from here. Wests anywhere near full strength will push us hard and could definitely knock us off in the finals imo.

MacDougall

First Grade
Some absolutely hilarious bitter tears from MacDougall and joelcainespellingking.

Deluded nuffy Dragon douche. I wasn't "crying" nor was I making any excuses for a loss. I was just taking wild shots at you Dragons fans as a people because as a rule you're all lobotomized and swim in a shallow gene pool.

Edit: And in celebration you all just started waving your dicks around and breathing in each others farts. Your club is a joke that had to acquire Sugar Daddy and Astro Boyd to win you a comp. This, despite having the best team every year for a decade. What makes you think anything will be different once they go?

"Soward stood down after wild not on town" will be the headline this time next year. Little dudes got a hell of an ego and attitude and without a bloke like Bennett around he'll go mental.

Last edited:

Western Saint

First Grade
Sorry I didn't realise you were all blind as well as geniused. I was replying to one of your fellow myths, so you can shove your whiny little beetch up your flaming anus.

Go die quietly bro, noone cares about you attempted insults all your doing is making yourself look more and more a bitter toolbox.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Deluded nuffy Dragon douche. I wasn't "crying" nor was I making any excuses for a loss. I was just taking wild shots at you Dragons fans as a people because as a rule you're all lobotomized and swim in a shallow gene pool.

Edit: And in celebration you all just started waving your dicks around and breathing in each others farts. Your club is a joke that had to acquire Sugar Daddy and Astro Boyd to win you a comp. This, despite having the best team every year for a decade. What makes you think anything will be different once they go?

"Soward stood down after wild not on town" will be the headline this time next year. Little dudes got a hell of an ego and attitude and without a bloke like Bennett around he'll go mental.

Cheers mate. Reading that made my day. :D

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol::lol::lol: Just saw this little gem!

We had good sides from 04-06-does that classify as a decade??

And when has Soward displayed an 'ego' or 'attitude'? Your sour grapes are stunning :lol:

MacDougall

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol: Just saw this little gem!

We had good sides from 04-06-does that classify as a decade??

And when has Soward displayed an 'ego' or 'attitude'? Your sour grapes are stunning :lol:

In every interview I've ever seen of him and every time he gets tackled when the tears start flowing. It's no wonder he hardly ever runs the ball when he cries if he gets tackled.

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors

Wow.

thommo4pm

Coach
Have to love some Tigers fans still being bitter a week after the lost to us. :lol:
You'd think they would have moved on to worrying about the Knights game.