What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sun | Dragons 24-18 Tigers | WIN Jubilee #nrldratig

R12: STG v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
No I just hate the fact that Dragons players keep getting picked for NSW even though they fail year after year. And the Dragons fans interpret it as me being bitter about the GF

Really?

I feel sorry for you man. You're totally right. The Dragons players can't play Origin to save their lives. The last time there was a decent Dragons player in State of Origin his name was Mark Coyne. Yet they feel like "Sacked from the Sharks" Stuart selecting 7 of their nuffie bawbags is a huge honour, even though only one of them did anything all game and he played for QLD.

bottle

Coach
Besthalfwit hijacks another thread and invites his imbecile mates. All down hill from here.

MacDougall

First Grade
Besthalfwit hijacks another thread and invites his imbecile mates. All down hill from here.

Now sir. While I have seen good arguments for his points I am yet to see any counterpoints short of calling him names. Perhaps you would do well to use words properly.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Lost by 1. Boyd cheated in the last minute anyway. Not allowed to throw the ball over the dead ball line from the field of play on the full. Penalty. Refs don't know the rules. Tigers were robbed. Eat a bag of d*cks.

Wrong.

When the ball is already dead, then you're not allowed to throw it away. If it's throw away when dead, then time stops.

*sigh* Rules are a burden on the game.....

Gaba

First Grade
I'm gonna have to back you up there. As far as tards go, Gaba is the clear winner on this forum.
the dragons have kept sheens in the coaches box 4 times now, thats why macdougall is so upset

dont worry sheens will be on the sideline when the tigers play the knights

There's only one thing worse than sore losers. Sore winners. I wouldn't be defending our team so stringently if there weren't a bunch of high on their own petard Soward bangers in here. Have fun without the best coach in history next year. I predict another 40 years of choke.

images

Rodent

Bench
Saints won the game in the first half and clocked off. Gould noticed it very early in the 2nd half when he said they'd fallen asleep and the jockey needed to pull the whip.
They are doing as little as is required to get through this busy period in tact. They always had the measure of the Tigers.
Saints are a much better side in 2011. Wests to me have dropped a peg from last year. Tigers fans saw enough to keep them encouraged but only a fool would think that Saints won't be a much tougher nut to crack come finals time.

thommo4pm

Coach
Saints won the game in the first half and clocked off. Gould noticed it very early in the 2nd half when he said they'd fallen asleep and the jockey needed to pull the whip.
They are doing as little as is required to get through this busy period in tact. They always had the measure of the Tigers.
Saints are a much better side in 2011. Wests to me have dropped a peg from last year. Tigers fans saw enough to keep them encouraged but only a fool would think that Saints won't be a much tougher nut to crack come finals time.

Totally agree, and it amazes me that other people don't see this also.

Saints have run up massive leads in their 1st halves in the last few games and then done next to nothing in the 2nd half of those matches, knowing that the defence will be good enough to get home.

Bennett said before the test match / city-country, that he will do what he can to keep the players fresh during this rep period.

Bench
Just ignore the 7 Dragons players backing up and winger going off the field at half time :lol:
The point he is making is the origin players backing up got the points for you today.
Lawrence,Tuqiri,Ellis,Galloway,Mckinnon and Payten can't make tackles and score points from in the grandstand,Utai played with a suspected broken arm for a good part of the second half as well,Saints had their players on the field at least.