What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sun | Dragons 24-18 Tigers | WIN Jubilee #nrldratig

R12: STG v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cleary89

Coach
\Now now Mr Maher, up until now you've been a good, fair, down the line, dignified aspect of this conversation. Unlike your peers who en masse have proven that the schools in the St George district lack the literacy programs required to keep them afloat in a conversation with an average Australian person.

Lol I'm a teacher f**kwit. Keep on dribbling.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hey Tigers fans, have a drink on me! (You can have one too, BHP.)

XXXX%20Bitter%20Stubbies%20%2024%20x%20375ml.jpg

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't understand how a side that got flogged by Cronulla can be seen as anything more than a dead team walking. It's a matter of time before you play Canberra and the rest of the NRL realises that to beat the Dragons all you have to do is nipple cripple Jamie Soward and make him sulk.

MacDougall

First Grade
Clearly you haven't met Gaba or BunniesMan

I'm gonna have to back you up there. As far as tards go, Gaba is the clear winner on this forum. BunniesMan is just a troll and you're... well I don't even know what your problem is? Do people not like that you hate on Soward? Cuz I hate that fat little toad myself.

Butt hurt?

Haha yeah I guess a little. It was a pretty annoying game to watch. The Dragons tries were all just so exploitive of the raging geniuss that are the Tigers defense, any half decent outside backs would have stopped three of the tries and we would have won. I'm just getting a bit pissed that after all these years teams can still walk straight through us.

Last edited:

MacDougall

First Grade
good lord, this thread has turned very 'nasty'................

Man I've just been trying to stand up for my team and the best way that most of these tools can formulate words is "tell your story walkin" or "you bad man nuff nuff merkin merkin". Words aren't the strongpoint of the Dragons fans.

tumblingdice

Juniors
I'm gonna have to back you up there. As far as tards go, Gaba is the clear winner on this forum. BunniesMan is just a troll and you're... well I don't even know what your problem is? Do people not like that you hate on Soward? Cuz I hate that fat little toad myself.

Haha yeah I guess a little. It was a pretty annoying game to watch. The Dragons tries were all just so exploitive of the raging geniuss that are the Tigers defense, any half decent outside backs would have stopped three of the tries and we would have won. I'm just getting a bit pissed that after all these years teams can still walk straight through us.
You hate Soward besthalfbackpearce? Then you cant be that bad.

No I just hate the fact that Dragons players keep getting picked for NSW even though they fail year after year. And the Dragons fans interpret it as me being bitter about the GF