What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Fri | Eels 14-14* Dragons | Parramatta #nrlparstg

R13: STG v PAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahahahha spastic_Pearce showing off his intelligence as usual.

Very well played Parra, I was worried about this clash and you guys showed tremendous heart and determination. Great effort.

As for our guys, it'll just be a matter of getting through rep season as well as we can. Fairly flat last night, need a decent rest!

boxhead

First Grade
Hahahahha spastic_Pearce showing off his intelligence as usual.

Very well played Parra, I was worried about this clash and you guys showed tremendous heart and determination. Great effort.

As for our guys, it'll just be a matter of getting through rep season as well as we can. Fairly flat last night, need a decent rest!

How could you have been worried about playing against us mate? We admit we are terrible and you guys have schooled us 30-nil twice in a row! :)

thommo4pm

Coach
How could you have been worried about playing against us mate? We admit we are terrible and you guys have schooled us 30-nil twice in a row! :)

Quite a few of us were worried heading into the game last night.

I started a thread in the Dragons forum yesterday morning stating I was very nervous about it and worried they'd lose.
A lot of people in that thread agreed.

Stagger Lee

Bench
But Gasnier certainly lacked consistency, which was largely a product of regularly coming back from injury IMO, as well as Nathan Idiot Brown and his idea of Gasnier at 5/8

Scary how good the mid-decade Dragons could've been with a better coach

All true ..

The fact that this roster we have is nearly all a product of the Brown years - something WB always admits - and we have not paid "overs" for anyone allows us to have a depth of talant across all positions including reserves

Just needed that WB magic touch.

Games like this against Parramatta have been fantastic showcase for the WB dragons, in the brown years we would have had the skill but not the mental strength to compete with such a determined team.

Strewth that was a great game and I am still buzzed about it. :crazy:

Latest posts