What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Roosters 13-6 Warriors | ANZ #nrlsydwar

R13: SYD v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Roosters have got the better of the ref's calls tonight champ

LMFAO....surely you are kidding.

The warriors only points were off a try that shouldn't have been. Standing offside and lying on the tackled player all night. We have a fair try disallowed....shall i go on

Meth

Staff member
LMFAO....surely you are kidding.

The warriors only points were off a try that shouldn't have been. Standing offside and lying on the tackled player all night. We have a fair try disallowed....shall i go on

Please, don't go on. The less you contribute, the better

TheDalek079

Bench
Are these commentators for real? I'm sure I've seen the try at each end video ref thing at least a couple of times in the past.

definitely

Warriors V Souffs a few years ago at Mt Smart. Souffs winger scores in the corner, Ropati picks up and "scores" at the other end.

MSIH

Bench
I haven't read the thread. But f**k me that officiating was a joke.

Got to keep the Roosters alive I guess :roll:

innsaneink

Referee

The game was crap, the refs were worse...Robinson is soo bad its not funny, that said the better - term used very loosely - the better of the two teams won.
Penrith Titans was a better game - Thats saying something

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yeah but we also f**ked ourselves through errors and poor attacking options all game.

That said it was a much better effort from the Roosters. Our forwards actually did a decent job taking up the ball. Ryles and Myles both made over 100 metres.

Also; how the f**k did Smith overlook Guerra this season? Guy is a f**king machine, a line break, a try, 110 metres and 20 tackles.

adamkungl

Immortal
Love Guerra's work. decent effort from the forwards tonight. Amazing defensive effort yet again despite failing to keep posession.

Are you joking? The Warriors slowed the play ball down all night to little consequence, forward passes not called against them when the touchie is looking right at it but they're immediately calling Minichiello froward before Leilua has the ball, they wer offside by 2 metres every tackle and far too often the Warriors pushed the ball carrier trying to play the ball to no penalty. There was a 10 minute period early in the game when they had set after set where every defender from NZ was infront of the ref and they weren't penalised and let's not even begin to talk about the 8 metres Robinson was going back.

Warriors gave up in the end anyway, soft c**ks.

save the twig reffing and we'd have won that.

lol

Get away with slowing the play the ball and standing offside all night and yet complain about the ref. Hang on, "Warriors getting shafted since '95" that's how it goes, right? Warriors set up camp for 50 of the 80 minutes inside our own 30 and could only come up with a dubious try at best.