What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Roosters 13-6 Warriors | ANZ #nrlsydwar

R13: SYD v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win Roosters and good on the Warriors fans for being gracious in defeat despite dodgy calls both ways.

Sans Souci Sodomiser can fk himself.

Gaba

First Grade
pearce was missing in action once again, he cant handle the pressure at all, he had a field goal set up for him and no surprised he didnt go for it, lucky for the roosters carney was there.

thommo4pm

Coach
pearce was missing in action once again, he cant handle the pressure at all, he had a field goal set up for him and no surprised he didnt go for it, lucky for the roosters carney was there.

Missing in action.

I don't think he was even on the field.
Seriously, did he do anything last night at all?

CMUX

Will never be nrl standards, despite year after year people continue to make excuses for him .

Gaba, I don't know about you but i thought Pearce come out with the right game plans and clearly outplayed the warriors halfback (whoever that was).

So in conclusion Pearce > Warriors number 7.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Gaba, I don't know about you but i thought Pearce come out with the right game plans and clearly outplayed the warriors halfback (whoever that was).

So in conclusion Pearce > Warriors number 7.

a debutante vs the current nsw halfback, what a fair comparison that is.

not that being the nsw halfback means jack shit nowdays, but come the f**k on.

bottle

Coach
What a shame DCE is a Qlder. He'd shit it in ahead of Useless Pearce that's for sure.