What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sun | Knights 40-8 Raiders | Ausgrid

R22: NEW v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thats MR MACDOUGALL to you, young Master Croker.

And school is in.

f**k. He is giving Croker and Williams a bath.

skeepe

Immortal
I dont know how you figure that out mate, he is one of the worst defensive centers in the comp.

45 missed tackles is top of the competition.

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiersh...clubid/2/playerid/724/seasonid/7/default.aspx

It's not just about missed tackles. For a centre, that stat can be made to look worse than it is if your winger makes bad decisions.

What I like about Croker is that he generally makes the right decisions. He jams in when he should, he stays wide when he should, he generally has a real good footy brain. Just not when he comes up against MacDougall.

cb4

First Grade
It's not just about missed tackles. For a centre, that stat can be made to look worse than it is if your winger makes bad decisions.

What I like about Croker is that he generally makes the right decisions. He jams in when he should, he stays wide when he should, he generally has a real good footy brain. Just not when he comes up against MacDougall.

I like Croker, one of my favourite player in the NRL, but I would never associate him to be a good defender.

skeepe

Immortal
I like Croker, one of my favourite player in the NRL, but I would never associate him to be a good defender.

His biggest problem is he gets brushed off too easily. He needs to bulk up a little and that might help him make his tackles stick.

Big Pete

Referee
Has Croker played a worse game? 2011 hasn't been kind to a lot of Raiders players but I've been really disappointed with his growth. I thought he would have been well in the hunt for a NSW centre spot instead of looking like a NSW Cup centre which is what the Mad Dog is making him look today.

I thought this game would be a lot closer than it was. Sans a big second half I think the Knights might rack up another big score.

undertaker

Coach
Very disappointing crowd considering the score last week and the cheap tickets.

Although their next home game vs Broncos would've drawn a lot more had it been on Friday Night or Sunday arvo, barring bad weather and given that they got 17,000+ at their last Monday Night home game vs Cowboys, the Knights should be able to get 20,000+ to the Broncos match.

skeepe

Immortal
Has Croker played a worse game? 2011 hasn't been kind to a lot of Raiders players but I've been really disappointed with his growth. I thought he would have been well in the hunt for a NSW centre spot instead of looking like a NSW Cup centre which is what the Mad Dog is making him look today.

I thought this game would be a lot closer than it was. Sans a big second half I think the Knights might rack up another big score.

It's probably the worst game in his career so far.