What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Fri | Rabbitohs 26-24* Cowboys | ANZ

R24: SOU v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regardless of Luke's efforts, we were 30 out right in front with tackles up our sleeve and one of the best field goal kickers in the league in our team. We'd have had that game anyway.

Cowboys had the opportunity to ice the game and couldn't.

seaeagle sam

Just had a look at the highlights of this game and can see why Cowboys' supporters are a tad upset - Luke went down like he was hit in the head by a baseball bat... unconscious before he hit the ground. Classic stuff young fella!

The other thing which occurred to me was the pass to set up the winger for the Rabbitohs' last try, looked a half metre forward to me.

But anyways, it sounds like the Cowboys' had their chances so good luck to Souths and their run toward the finals.

I'll be cheering for the Knights on Monday.

beave

Coach
I am f**king ropeable at my team right now, I don't give a shit about the swan dive, we should have won that waaaaay before that incident. I am f**king pissed right off at Ash Graham and his ridiculous passing in our own half to a forward running a decoy and his rubbish hands on our own try line causing a knock on, and the fact he can't take a bomb to save himself. They guy shits me to watch playing in my team, everything he does from DH with his runs is totally negated with his boneheadness.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Awful from all parties. Luke's dive was a disgrace. Although it wasn't going to be picked up until he did - why does the fact he's stayed down suddenly alert the referees that it was high? There's two of them, did they not see it?

The Cowboys can probably have a whinge about the dive but it's a high shot. Whether it happens in the last minute in front of the posts, or in the 5th minute on their own line, it's a penalty. I hate how referees put their whistles away at certain stages and the rules change for certain situations. For example, the Warriors had a dead-set identical penalty not called against the Broncos. The only difference was Heremaia (I think) didn't dive. And probably the ref was too soft to call it in Brisbane.

thommo4pm

Coach
Let me ask this question, would that penalty have been given if it was in Townsville?
No chance in the world.

some11

Referee
Yeah it's funny as f**k that some are sweating so badly on a souths loss.
lol@50uth$ and hoping we lose is all they have in their lives besides masturbation.

Once again...

They're blowing up about the love tap penalty, not the fact that souffs won.

They aren't making the finals anyway so its not that big of a deal :)

Back in your burrow little one.

haha

Juniors
Once again...

They're blowing up about the love tap penalty, not the fact that souffs won.

They aren't making the finals anyway so its not that big of a deal :)

Back in your burrow little one.

I'm refering to the people who come into our match threads hoping we lose so they can type lol@50uth$
before going to rub one out.

Also the tackle was high, good call from The video ref and I hope Luke recovers o.k.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We'll be doing our best on Monday night to keep the vast majority of rugby league fans happy and continue to make it as difficult as possible for the cheating merkins to play any part in the finals. Isaac Luke, you are a disgrace.

haha

Juniors
We'll be doing our best on Monday night to keep the vast majority of rugby league fans happy and continue to make it as difficult as possible for the cheating merkins to play any part in the finals. Isaac Luke, you are a disgrace.

I think the Broncos might rip you a new asshole.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
yeah that 8-3 favourable penalty count must've made it a real tough day at the office

The 8-3 penalty count usually means one team was doing a lot more to illegally slow the play down.

You'll find the refs usually get sick of penalising a wrestling team (Storm, Dragons) and just let them get away with it in the second half.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah it's funny as f**k that some are sweating so badly on a souths loss.
lol@50uth$ and hoping we lose is all they have in their lives besides masturbation.

I know. I'm not a Souths fan but I'm hoping they win just to stick it up these death-riders.

They should be hoping teams like the defending premiers and the Storm lose. And at least Souths play entertaining footy.

Apey

Staff member
Hahaha the dives where it's as if they've been smashed repeatedly in the head with a brick always crack me up.

African Monkey

First Grade
:lol: you really are a genius.