What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Fri | Rabbitohs 26-24* Cowboys | ANZ

R24: SOU v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
In terms of our finals hopes, a draw will do the job. But after the day we've had, a win would be so bloody sweet.

skeepe

Immortal
I lost plenty of respect for Souths with that f**king awful dive. f**king shit merkins cheating to get a win. Scummiest club in the NRL.

blaza88z

Coach
desperate times call for desperate measures and trust me, they're f**king desperate

may fluke their way into the finals but will get smashed round 1 by melbourne

:crazy:

AuDragon

Juniors
Despicable act by Luke, should be charged with bringing the game in disrepute. Also disgraceful refereeing that ended up getting the laugh of the league over the line. Two tries preceded with irregularities, particularly the clear obstruction on Thurston that has always been punished with a penalty... :crazy:

Having said that, the Cows have themselves to blame as they were clearly the better team, but allowed 50uff$ to get back in the game.

Rusty must have exhausted his stock of rabbit paws by now with all the luck they had, so they won't have any left when they play the Broncos at Suncorp.
I'll be there pushing my team to bring 50uff$ back to reality with a bang, 50 would be nice!

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It has probably already been said, but the Cowboys blew that before the Luke swan dive. On their first set in golden point they had the ball on the 50m line. They could have easily set up 20m out right in front for the shot on tackle 5, but instead Bowen has to attempt it from an angle.

And as disgusting as Luke's little play dead act was, Segeyaro did hit him high. Terrible ending to the game, to see Souths players celebrating a penalty that wins them the match.