What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Sun | Broncos 22-10 Rabbitohs | Suncorp

R25: BRI v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pinhead! Mate ! :lol: Where have you been champ? A couple of losses in a row and you crawl into your hole to hide

Are you going to have another meltdown if Stain choke again this week?

:roll: Where have I been hey muppet?

You've been MIA since the Raiders' latest humiliating loss, that big mal ceiling poster of yours must be on its last legs :lol:

Snappy

Coach
Take your petty dipute to another thread. This one is about the Broncos v Souths game.

Yep, those five letters are about your IQ. You've got nothing else. Sad little man.

As for the game at hand - Broncos by as many or as few as they want.

:lol: Here's something else

:lol: No, they're not really. Because if say the Knights win by 1 and Souths lose by 1, the gap on F/A will be 34. They'd then need to beat us by 35. That won't happen :)

LOLJD

Back in your hole bogan maggot

Broncos by 14

BunniesMan

Immortal
What is Souffs backup plan to get GI to Brisbane by tomorrow?

p32.jpg

Duh.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Going to this game, gonna sit in the souths group too. I'll be rocking my bears stuff. Should be a cracker of a game.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
All loling@50uff$ aside I think this will be a pretty rollicking game with speedboat having a big game and the broncos targeting Dave Faylor in defence. I'll bet bunniesman's left nut that the broncos will win by 8 - 12 because souths defence continues to be as safe as a cupcake in GI's pantry.

Scoreline - 38 - 28 to the broncos.

Mr Saab

Referee
Souffs have it all in the own hands now with the knights self destruction

Last edited:

Latest posts