What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Tough game and i can see both teams wanting to play conservatively so as not to make mistakes given the enourmity of the game.
Of course im cheering the rabbits on but i believe it'll be a close game maybe 6 points in it

mozza91

Coach
Should be a great game a massive home crowd, farwelling Doogs and a number of other players the Knights will hopefully want it that little bit more.
Knights by 7.

I got no idea who to tip for this game regardless of which players are named. I think the Knights will come out firing after their second half performance against the Dogs but the Bunnies will also be coming off the back of a loss. So much to play for and considering the Storm might be depleted for Week 1 of the finals, the winner of this match will have a genuine chance at staking their claims.

It'll be interesting to see some of the games experts opinions and tips leading into the match.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: is it that many? I guessed maybe around 50 or 60.

Ohhh well, the bar has been set now! Up the knights!!
:lol: Pretty sure I remember reading somewhere last week that it was around that many. Definitely over 100 :crazy:

undertaker

Coach
Ah, live game! Since the 2 Friday night game scenario began in 2007, I'm pretty sure this is only the 2nd time the Knights have had the live FN game when there have been 2 games on Friday (the other time being Rd 2 2007 vs Dragons)

African Monkey

First Grade
Seriously, you offer less than John Sutton...
Which is quite a lot then judging by our attack yesterday without him. All you seem to offer is lol@50uths comments douchebag.

On the game itself, if we are to have any chance on friday, our right edge defence and our defence around the ruck must improve otherwise we're screwed. It was awful in the first half yesterday.

I'm leaning towards Newcastle but would love to be proven wrong :)

blaza88z

Coach
I wish I knew why all these cocky shit souffs fans have been jizzing since souffs started to win some games, they'll just be cannon fodder even if they do win

Patorick

Staff member
It makes a nice change when channel 9 actually has the foresight to pick the game of the week for Friday night.

Souths to pump the Knights. I've f**king had just about enough of Newcastle simpleton f**kwits going on and on about how Old Boys day is some kind of magic wand that makes their team the best team in the world for that day and immune from losing. It's a nice tribute to your club's history that more clubs should do, but it's not going to make you play any better on the field, and it's not going to stop Souths coming away with the win and the right to play finals footy.

Souths win 28-12
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg...mments/cut_brookvale_brawlers_some_slack/P40/
Buzz,
Can my bunnies win the comp?
I have a lot of credibility and my doel cheque riding on them being Premiers.
Have I done my arse ?

Bunniesman of speedboat (Reply)
Mon 29 Aug 11 (01:07pm)
Yes, you’ve done your arse. It’s old boys day in Newcastle, Inglis is crook, Knights by 10.
Phil Rothfield
Mon 29 Aug 11 (01:11pm)
:cool: