What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just got home. Drove 400 k's there and back to watch this awful game. Woeful refereeing (Sutton dropped it between his legs, it went directly towards our tryline and the wanker ref reckons it was a knock on), woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us. Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously, Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..

After the game went out and got drunk with the mates I was staying with. I'm pretty sure I drank every drop of alcohol in Newcastle to try and get over this game. Woke up at 11am today stuck between my mates couch and the wall. Worst hungover ever, people I don't know passed out all over the house (apparently I invited 6 strangers to crash at the house...which wasnt mine).

Spent all day at a beach trying to forget about last night. Then drove 400 k's while still probably over the limit. Now I look like a tomato from the sunburn, still got a headache from drinking, sore from driving 800ks in 2 days. And this BS game is still engraved in my memory and won't f**k off.

Oh well, when we get a coach who knows how to teach a vaguely competent defense next year, and a halfback who can make a tackle without either killing himself...or missing the tackle, and with a fit Burgess and Inglis, we're going to dominate this comp.

Meanwhile Melbourne to put 50 on this hopeless mob we lost to (if they were any good they'd have scored 50 in the 1st half, we were that shit). And Newcastle to come 8th next year too (a hooker slowed down by Super league is a massive step down from De Gois...+the shit halves).

images

Apey

Staff member
Just got home. Drove 400 k's there and back to watch this awful game. Woeful refereeing (Sutton dropped it between his legs, it went directly towards our tryline and the wanker ref reckons it was a knock on), woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us. Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously, Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..

After the game went out and got drunk with the mates I was staying with. I'm pretty sure I drank every drop of alcohol in Newcastle to try and get over this game. Woke up at 11am today stuck between my mates couch and the wall. Worst hungover ever, people I don't know passed out all over the house (apparently I invited 6 strangers to crash at the house...which wasnt mine).

Spent all day at a beach trying to forget about last night. Then drove 400 k's while still probably over the limit. Now I look like a tomato from the sunburn, still got a headache from drinking, sore from driving 800ks in 2 days. And this BS game is still engraved in my memory and won't f**k off.

Oh well, when we get a coach who knows how to teach a vaguely competent defense next year, and a halfback who can make a tackle without either killing himself...or missing the tackle, and with a fit Burgess and Inglis, we're going to dominate this comp.

Meanwhile Melbourne to put 50 on this hopeless mob we lost to (if they were any good they'd have scored 50 in the 1st half, we were that shit). And Newcastle to come 8th next year too (a hooker slowed down by Super league is a massive step down from De Gois...+the shit halves).

lolsouffs.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
There he is!

"woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us."

lol so you let a woeful and clearly inferior team put 40 points on you

Face it, the rabbitohs just aren't that good

BunniesMan

Immortal
There he is!

"woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us."

lol so you let a woeful and clearly inferior team put 40 points on you

Face it, the rabbitohs just aren't that good
Yes we did. That's a big part of the reason I'm so bloody mad. We played for 20 minutes and almost ran you down. And our defending was that shit in the 1st half every set you didnt score should have been considered a spectacular failure.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Here's a typical John Sutton play - someone passes him the ball and he drops it. Ref blows whistle for knock on. Sutton looks outraged and then walks away shaking his head sorrowfully at the injustice of it all.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Goodbye Dunniesman. Last night was probably the last chance you will have in a while to beat our team. Next year we'll have Bennett, Snowden and Boyd (with others to come) and you won't trouble us again.

How does it feel after throwing all that money at GI and all you have to show for it (at best) is 9th spot again? If the Dogs beat the Raiders tomorrow, your team's failure will be complete at 10th spot.

So please...blame it on injuries, a bad halfback or a bad coach. We know the truth, your club has a culture that epitomises failure in the modern era of professional rugby league. I'm looking forward to your outlandish predictions for the 2012 season, but right now it's September. Time for the real contenders to play in the NRL final series. The Rabbletohs are slowly yet surely drifting out of people's thoughts.

We'll see you in March, ready for another season of LOL@50uff$.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Spend 5-6 hours on the beach (without sunscreen, im not a girl), you'll go red even if its fairly cold.

Any male model would protect his skin...
And anyone who isn't a complete fool would wear sunscreen - you've grown up in a world where this is a given.

Just like LOL@50uFF$

Sean18

Juniors

This has got to be one of the most pathetic things i have ever read.

Alex28

Coach

What a pathetic sore loser. Typical Rabbits fan.

Here is a tip for future years. Your club has no team spirit. Your made up of a few individuals (who play as individuals and not a team) and a bunch of passengers. Buying star players hasn't changed that, and won't change that. For a club that brags about the number of premierships they have won they are anchored by the weight of failure the club achieves year and year again. Plus you have no halfback for next year. Good luck.

The Knights have few superstars, but they play as one collective unit. Before bagging our club take a look at your own bunch of losers.

But finally take a long hard look at yourself. Your club doesn't need fans like you. Do the sport a favour and f*** off and support Union or AFL.

RHCP

Bench
Knights - 40
Souffs - 24

Hell, Gids and Uate scored enough points to beat you on their own! :lol: Clearly inferior? How gracious and logical you are in defeat.

Knights are clearly superior to your rabble Bunniesman. In case you didn't realise, 40 is more than 24, 28 is more than 26 and 8 is higher up the ladder than ninth or tenth. Back to your burrow to prepare your list of 'why THIS year is the year of the Rabbitohs' like you and your buddies have been doing for the last 40 years.

Jobdog

Live Update Team

:lol: Oh dear.

Jason Maher

Immortal
How the f**k did you get sunburnt? it only got up to around 23 degrees

You do know what causes sunburn, don't you?

Oh, and :lol: @ Dunniesgirl. That outdoes any of Hutty's blow ups when Saints have lost. Which takes some doing.

Patorick

Staff member
Goodbye Dunniesman. Last night was probably the last chance you will have in a while to beat our team. Next year we'll have Bennett, Snowden and Boyd (with others to come) and you won't trouble us again.

How does it feel after throwing all that money at GI and all you have to show for it (at best) is 9th spot again? If the Dogs beat the Raiders tomorrow, your team's failure will be complete at 10th spot.

So please...blame it on injuries, a bad halfback or a bad coach. We know the truth, your club has a culture that epitomises failure in the modern era of professional rugby league. I'm looking forward to your outlandish predictions for the 2012 season, but right now it's September. Time for the real contenders to play in the NRL final series. The Rabbletohs are slowly yet surely drifting out of people's thoughts.

We'll see you in March, ready for another season of LOL@50uff$.

:crazy:

:cool:

(Sorry for the bump, just remembered parts of this game while at work today)