What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sting

Bench
Souffs form setting up a massive round 26 LOL@50uff$ for the second year running.

Cheers guys!

Go Knights!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Newcastle Knights v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Friday 2 September 2011, kickoff 7:35pm; Ausgrid Stadium
TV: Live on Channel 9 (NSW+QLD); Live Radio: 2GB, ABC + Network
Referees: Shayne Hayne and Matt Cecchin; Touch Judges: Paul Holland and Luke Potter; Video Referee: Russell Smith

Knights 1. Kurt Gidley (c) 2. James McManus 3. Siuatonga Likiliki 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akuila Uate 6. Ryan Stig 7. Jarrod Mullen 8. Evarn Tuimavave 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Antonio Kaufusi 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards
Interchange (from): 14. Matt Hilder 15. Cameron Ciraldo 16. Richie Fa'aoso 17. Mark Taufua 18. Zane Tetevano

Rabbitohs 1. Nathan Merritt 2. Dylan Farrell 3. Shaun Corrigan 4. Chris McQueen 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Ben Ross 9. Issac Luke 10. Shannan McPherson 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. David Taylor 13. Michael Crocker (c)
Interchange (from): 14. Luke Burgess 15. David Tyrrell 16. Jason Clark 17. Nathan Peats 21. James Roberts

NRL Teams R26: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21901

Other grades: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21918

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Single seats left other than the end bays of the eastern and western grandstands and general admission being snapped up too :crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesMan has his ticket, is going to travel down on Friday, go to the game and being loud and proud wearing his Souths jersey then he'll go and get drunk in a Newcastle pub wearing his Souths gear to celebrate Souths making it to the finals for the second time in his lifetime.

Luckily the mates I'm staying with, one is an AFL fan, one a Union fan and the other doesn't follow sport so they won't be sad when I'm heaps happy, that way we can all have a good night.

We got this. I don't get to go to many games, so I'm definetley not travelling 400ks to see a loss, so obviously it will be a win.

DJShaksta

First Grade
BunniesMan has his ticket, is going to travel down on Friday, go to the game and being loud and proud wearing his Souths jersey then he'll go and get drunk in a Newcastle pub wearing his Souths gear to celebrate Souths making it to the finals for the second time in his lifetime.

Luckily the mates I'm staying with, one is an AFL fan, one a Union fan and the other doesn't follow sport so they won't be sad when I'm heaps happy, that way we can all have a good night.

We got this. I don't get to go to many games, so I'm definetley not travelling 400ks to see a loss, so obviously it will be a win.

Saved for later :lol:

Sean18

Juniors

:blahb::blahb::blahb:

sting

Bench

ex boyfriend?