What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 12-49 Tigers | Canberra

R8: CAN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Oh and since you all seem to care so much about my movements, I was at the game. Right in line with Orford's gridiron pass for Dugan's second.

Wow... did not realise it could get this bad.

We're so shit it isn't even funny. David Furner the peanut has to go. Quite possibly the dumbest, shittest, idiotic coach to grace Australian shores. Time to go, buddy.

skeepe

Immortal
That Aaron Woods is a great talent, just needs to stop leading with the forearm when he's got the ball.

super_coach

First Grade
That Aaron Woods is a great talent, just needs to stop leading with the forearm when he's got the ball.

Iam a tigers man and noticed the same thing, two hit ups in a row he led with his forearm, Sheens better get into his ear quick smart

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We are f*cking woeful. We have some pretty ordinary line-ups over the years but at least they had some ticker.

Good to see all the Tigers fans who made their way down. They always create a good atmosphere down here. I'm just sorry that we couldn't make it a decent spectacle.

lol @ raiders

lol @ bileduct the f**kwit

after 7 losses, i bet it's still the players. I reckon he's David Furner/David Furner's representative

kavaholic

Juniors
A much needed result for us to help get our season rolling, especially with players like Lawrence and Tuqiri set to return soon.

My take on the game
- Kicking game was brilliant
- Pack was very strong, Galloway and Heighno in particular.
- Lui looks good at 7, his kicking, passing and support play was top notch. Hopefully he can stay injury free for the rest of the season as he really does take pressure off Benji
- McKinnon had a blinder
- Marshall looked much better and Farah was strong out of dummy half

Ezy

Juniors
I swear I could see looks of boredom on Farah and Marshall's faces during that game....

"Is anyone going to try and tackle me?"

This Raiders team is a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. This is without doubt my lowest point as a supporter of the Raiders, and man they have served up some sh!t over the years.

Bench
I thought we would would lose,but that was great,2 Raider tries that were not tries and we still we won,great effort boys.

Ezy

Juniors
Orford's pass to Dugan was marginal, and Dugan clearly had the ball stripped in the lead up to the first try. I'm amazed that Tigers fans have wasted so much breath debating these points.

Ezy

Juniors
Not trying anything. I'm genuinely concerned for the mindset of some Tigers fans. You've just won by a zillion ffs (fair result I should add).

Bench
Orford's pass to Dugan was marginal, and Dugan clearly had the ball stripped in the lead up to the first try. I'm amazed that Tigers fans have wasted so much breath debating these points.
The pass was a metre forward(Belcher who is as canberra as any called it),and Benji grabbed Dugans arm,not he ball,the commentaters agreed,so nice try,you were smashed,and we are not carrying on.
We had Tuqiri,Lawrence,Payten,Ellis and Gibbs missing,so that makes the Raiders effort even worse.

Ezy

Juniors
I was at the ground and saw what I saw. Not privy to commentators opinions, but most objective rugby league fans would understand those tries being awarded.

With the exception of Lawrence and Ellis, those players you mentioned wouldn't even crack our ordinary squad.