What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Mon | Dragons 38-8 Sharks | WIN Jubilee

R19: STI v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bottle

Coach
What about, " I can not believe the scum beat us twice this year"
" If Scott had of played Pomeroy would not of scored that try"
" Wow I did not realise Gallen was that good"

I'm sure that some of those will get a run on the night, if not all.
Enjoy.

Uh, no.
I did enjoy though, how about you?
Actually very little trolling tonight (so far). I guess something as comprehensive as that helps them STFU. Let's hope it's what we see for the rest of the year.

This Year?

Immortal
It's nice to get back on track with close to a full strength side. The Sharks had an off night.

f**k I hope we can win in Canberra next week.

snoozer

Bench
appalling 1st half.

best way to not beat the goons is to give them possession then don't defend.

went slightly better in the 2nd half.

ref's are a joke full stop-i just accept they apparently have to be there and try and watch the footy that goes on between their blundering.i think both sides got some strange calls.

Sparkles McGaw on the show for you Sharkies fans.
yay.

appalling 1st half.

best way to not beat the goons is to give them possession then don't defend.

went slightly better in the 2nd half.

ref's are a joke full stop-i just accept they apparently have to be there and try and watch the footy that goes on between their blundering.i think both sides got some strange calls.

yay.

You must really worship at the altar of Sticky and Gal.

Refs were fine. Your team got pumped. The only blundering was the Sharks trying to play Rugby League.

Cop it sweet and don't blame the refs, poonce.

snoozer

Bench
You must really worship at the altar of Sticky and Gal.

Refs were fine. Your team got pumped. The only blundering was the Sharks trying to play Rugby League.

Cop it sweet and don't blame the refs, poonce.
where in my post did i blame the ref's for tonights loss?

learn to read f**khead.

Hutty1986

Immortal

:(:( Aw whatsa matter Spooners, bad weekend??

Fantastic win boys, I had a feeling we'd make a statement tonight and now we need to go on with it in Canberra next Monday night & keep the pressure on Manly/Melbourne.

Hopefully Morris works on his f**king handling this week, he should have scored 3.

Interesting to see how the Sharkies bounce back v Newcastle, hopefully Gallen will be back or their top 8 hopes are probably shot.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:(:( Aw whatsa matter Spooners, bad weekend??

Fantastic win boys, I had a feeling we'd make a statement tonight and now we need to go on with it in Canberra next Monday night & keep the pressure on Manly/Melbourne.

Hopefully Morris works on his f**king handling this week, he should have scored 3.

Interesting to see how the Sharkies bounce back v Newcastle, hopefully Gallen will be back or their top 8 hopes are probably shot.
Nah, it's ok. He should have a week off; he's played too much footy :cool:

snoozer

Bench
if we serve up the dross we had on show last night we won't go near the 8.

bris in a couple of weeks is looking scary.