What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Sat | Rabbitohs 21-20* Roosters | ANZ

R19: SOU v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
Still scratching my head how we didn't win the game well before golden point! Would never of made the finals in reality but still, fk lol.

innsaneink

Referee
Souths home thanks to refs.....terrible ''knock on'' decision against Linnett in the 1st half leads to Souths 6 points

Well done Souffs, it toon a knock on where Linnett didn't drop the ball and a 3 metre forward pass infront of that thief Younis to beat us

Roosterphin1

Juniors
shame the field goal will overshadow how crap Sandow is though. Is there a worse defender in the NRL. I cant remember him actually making a tackle

Thumbsdown4.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
Only have themselves to blaim for the loss, should have easily won but they made too many mistakes.
Can't put it down to a bad call on a souths try.

On ya Souths...good gutsy win.

Inglis also finally decided to turn up and Sutton had a strong game running at the line whihc is his natural game.

And for all those Sandow critics...lol.

Geohood

Bench
At least I feel better that Souffs won't make the finals either :)

Good kick though I admit lol but shouldn't of let it got to that point in the first place.

HowHigh

Coach

Inglis also finally decided to turn up and Sutton had a strong game running at the line whihc is his natural game.

He did well kicking the field goal, besides that I wouldn't say he had a good game at all.

Roosterphin1

Juniors

Did you actually watch the game. Sandow was crap. He got bumped off every tackle he attempted. LOL @ Parra for paying money for him.

Liddell

Juniors
What bullshit drop out you piece of shit

Kenny-Dowall pushing Inglis as he caught it. Even Pearce's puppet Greg Alexander said they got it wrong.

Anyway champ, i bet you weren't crying last year when Robinson gifted you guys the game with that bullshit penalty on Champion.