What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Mon | Dragons 24-6 Sea Eagles | WIN

R16: STI v MAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Now you're making fun of people with disabilities.

You are an absolutely disgusting lowlife. You deserve all the misfortune in the world you utter scumbag. I'm done with you, you utter, utter merkin.

f**k you.
:lol::lol:
You're a downie aren't you.

That's an insult to halfbacks to compare Pearce to anyone who has worn the 7. Soward at least shows improvement since he was a speed hump, Pearce is going backwards. You better hope Soward can play in Origin 3 so he can once again help Pearce look good. The better lineup would be a drunken Carney at 7 to play along side Soward. Anything is better than Pearce.

Game 2 Origin 2011. Watch and learn

InThatNumber

Juniors
Now on the game, great game by both teams, real hard stuff, interested to see how inventive Manly were in attack, they threw everything at Saints. Glad Saints held strong and ran away with it. These two will probably meet somewhere in the finals and will as closely contested as it was tonight. Well done to both teams.

ceagle

Bench
Thought the game was closer then the scoreline suggest, we were right in it but a few injuries to Wolfman, Foran and Joe f**ked us right up. Dragons defense was awesome though, they definitely did their homework, Des needs to go back to draw up a few more plays for when we play the Dragons again.

Something you and Pearce can't seem to do. Soward won that match when it counted, took control as Pearce has not yet learnt to do. To bad if you can't see it.

Bhaahahaah you're a dope. NSW already won the match, thanks to Pearces kicking and passing, you fool. I'm done with you :lol:

Top game.

Everything you could ask for.

If I had an RL bean, I'd be flicking it now.

Ah, nothing like a good Monday night game to take the edge off a week.

Peace out.

Bhaahahaah you're a dope. NSW already won the match, thanks to Pearces kicking and passing, you fool. I'm done with you :lol:

dragons-dine-on-chooks.jpg

forevermad.jpg

woodyk2

First Grade
Well done St.George...what a great game. Dragons defence was probably the best ive seen in a long long time. Great crowd to.

InThatNumber

Juniors
No, NSW won the match when Sowards play killed them off. IF you knew anything about Origin or football in general, 4 point leads late in games against QLD are no guarantee of victory. Any Origin highlights reel proves that. Sowards play in the last 12 minutes kept QLD pinned down their end and his line break and assist to Mini sealed the game for NSW. But I don't expect a kid like you to see past your own nose, rather than the reality we all see. lol@worsthalfeverpearce.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Don't mind that loss, showed we can match it with them. Reminds me a lot of the game we lost to the Storm at Brookie in the last few rounds of '08. Our attack was a bit disjointed and the bye will do us good next week.

And to be fair, two of their tries shouldn't have been and the other two were a bit jammy.

InThatNumber

Juniors
game was much closer than the scoreline suggested. Both teams played well and the next match will be more of the same, bring it on.

caspersparks

Juniors
Don't mind that loss, showed we can match it with them. Reminds me a lot of the game we lost to the Storm at Brookie in the last few rounds of '08. Our attack was a bit disjointed and the bye will do us good next week.

And to be fair, two of their tries shouldn't have been and the other two were a bit jammy.

yeah, reminded me of that game aswell
100% agree with this post

skeepe

Immortal
Right. Now that I've added that piece of shit lowlife to my ignore list, on to more important matters.

That was easily match of the season. It had everything and was an absolute pleasure to watch. Despite myself, I love watching both teams play. Manly this year are so hard to hate with guys like Foran, DCE and the like absolutely ripping it up (although Matai, King and G. Stewart's thuggery makes me remember why I do hate them), and the Dragons are always great to watch.

innsaneink

Referee
Love em or hate em, theyre very impressive.
Manly had enough ball and field position to win 3 games....awesome effort saints.
Won me the tipping comp block at work too :)