What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st QF | Fri 7:45pm | Bulldogs 16-10 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Qualifying Final Winner: Bulldogs v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
Can't help but feel our finals are over no matter what happens this game.

No Lyon = No Manly

Seti

Juniors
Good arf o football that.

F_kn auto correct��

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Manly will be disappointed not to be further ahead. If the Bulldogs get their sh*t together in the second half the Eagles could be in trouble.

skeepe

Immortal
No surprise Manly are leading really, they've had every call go their way and it was only a matter of time before the scoreboard reflected that.

Danish

Referee
Top half of footy. Plenty of errors, sure, but absolute top shelf defence and some great tries to boot.

Both teams losing their captains is really going to test their mettle as well. Whichever team wins this one is surely going to be favourite to take the comp out

Dragon

Coach
Don't know what it looks like on Channel 9, but the picture quality on WIN is absolutely appalling.

Tell me about it, i think its actually getting worse every year

oh yeah and top game, hope theres some biff

dogslife

Coach
Did Klein and Cummins have a sneaky on Manly tonight, would have killed for a call in that first 20

Nobody else thinks Ennis was injured in suspect fashion then? I saw the tackle that injured him and think Lussick raised a knee, but I'm not too sure

smi962

First Grade
The first half has been disappointing as a neutral, I was expecting this to be a cracker but its been a rabble

GongPanther

Referee
Don't know what it looks like on Channel 9, but the picture quality on WIN is absolutely appalling.

576i Skeep.

Noticed the grass as the TV camera pans across makes it look like a poor pixelated graphics game.

Makes you wonder why the hype in buying these TVs in the first place.