What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evenflow

Bench
If there's any good/justice to come out of this game it'll be these f**kits officiating it won't get anywhere near the GF. I'd much rather play a team next week that got there on their own merits as opposed to one who were given to tries that clearly weren't to win them the game. Tough luck Cows fans, your team really didn't deserve to go out like this from incompetent refereeing.

Now bring on next week.

Danish

Referee
This game is a disgrace. Cowboys should just leave the field. Still cannot believe that we have refs absolute raping our game.

2 refs was the start of the rot, now we even have 2 video refs as well.

I hope Harrigan gets hit by that cement truck. It's the only way the game will be saved as the ARLC ain't gonna do shit about it

some11

Referee
Love the commentary team trying to play down how this game has been f**ked by the refs.

Lowdown

Juniors
To be honest, Cowboys haven't done enough to deserve to win here.

f**k off you dribbler. Don't confuse the last 10 minutes of sheer desperation caused by ref f**k ups with who was ripped off unfairly in a massive, massive way.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm in the tiny minority that actually wanted Manly to win and even I'm disappointed with the way it has happened.

Latest posts