What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
the sad thing is...the cowboys season is over and when those video refs are dropped after this game, it will have been too late.

simply astonishing. one of the worst ref performances this season and for a semi no less lol

Grapple

Bench
Another great game ruined by shit house refs. Only a few more games then I can go back to watching Basketball...

I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way to give the match to Manly next week against Melbourne, that way their dream of an all Sydney final will come true...if Rabbitohs beat Canberra tomorrow. Manly v Dogs/Souths.

Bad decisions like that ruin contests for me. It was absolutely disgraceful refereeing which ultimately cost the Cowboys a chance at victory. Disgusting performance by the refs. Absolutely disgusting. If the shoe was on the other foot, Manly would be whinging for decades.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Tafua - try

Oldfield - worst video ref decision in the history of sport.

I despise Steven Clarke with every fibre of my being.

He is a merkin.

the Lock8

Juniors
If tonight's game is an example of what the NRL want for a grand final match up, the Storm supporters should save their money.

Clifferd

Coach
You could tell that match was fixed. Toovey slipped the 50 under the refs box a few times me thinks.

What will it take to get these refs sacked ffs

condolences to Cowboys and fans

aqua_duck

Coach
If Cowboys had 17 James Tamou's they'd be unbeatable, he was epic tonight 205m, 6 offloads, 7 tackle busts, 28 tackles (0 missed) and a solo try, one of the better performances I've seen from a prop in a while

Meth

Staff member
f**k off you dribbler. Don't confuse the last 10 minutes of sheer desperation caused by ref f**k ups with who was ripped off unfairly in a massive, massive way.

Yeah, you're right. All things being even, Cowboys would have won off the back of that Tamou try.

Lowdown

Juniors
I'm ashamed to support rugby league tonight. That was so disgraceful. Like watching a world title fight that ends with the heavyweight champ diving in the first round.

Billythekid

First Grade
Game was rigged, disgraceful. Also Glenn Stewart just put in one of the worst performances i have seen, so damn soft. Scott and Tamou need to take a bow, incredible games.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Im happy with Taufua's try tbh and people are neglecting to mention the cowboys last try after an incorrect knock on call. Hope manly flog the cheating scum next week