What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Greg Inglis 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Andrew Everingham 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Justin Hunt 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Sam Burgess 9. Nathan Peats 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Luke Burgess 16. Chris McQueen 17. Issac Luke
Reserves: 18. Ben Lowe 19. Dave Tyrrell 20. Shaun Corrigan

2012teams-can-alt-1.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sandor Earl 3. Joel Thompson 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington (c) 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joe Picker 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Shaun Berrigan 15. Jack Wighton 16. Mark Nicholls 17. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Reserves: 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Travis Waddell 20. Dimitri Pelo

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Russell Turner
Video Referees: Russell Smith and Sean Hampstead

Curtain Raiser :: Toyota Cup 1st Semi Final
Warriors v Roosters at ANZ, Sat 5:15pm

Related Match :: VB NSW Cup Semi Final
North Sydney (SOU) v Newtown (SYD) at Leichhardt, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-fw2soucan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raider Azz

Bench
The NRL to do everything in its power to ensure a Souths victory, but the mighty Raiders to defy the odds and win by 6.

natheel

Coach
yeh can see penalties dampening Raiders final experience but i think they are just in to much momentum to be stopped by the souths side that came out against Melbourne, if Souths can get their shit together and play like they did before they had that loss to Cronulla then Souths can win.

I don't see Souths picking up for this game sadly. I'll go Raiders by 8

Noa

First Grade
Bunnies wont have a 1st half like they did v the Storm.

10 point win

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hope papalii doesn't get cited and he spends the game getting under Taylor's skin. Would they be on the same side.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hope papalii doesn't get cited and he spends the game getting under Taylor's skin. Would they be on the same side.

Unless Papalii is going to play Wing he won't see Taylor

Unfortunately I think souths will get up here, then we'll have to hear all the shit from their fans for a week before they get their arse handed to them by the dogs.

Either way I think it will be an entertaining game.

benntash

Juniors
I'm fairly sure Souths havnt won against a top 8 team since they won against the Raiders in round 12.. Raiders are a better team now and a starting to click. Souths losing trend to continue and the green machine to get up by 10

Wato

Juniors
Souths should win this but the more I think about it the more I like the Raiders. Raiders have all the momentum and Souths have really stumbled into the finals, plus Souths seem to have a problem outwide as Tahu/Gagai and then Melbourne showed. If you can play Souths up the middle and then move it wide you will trouble them similar to Cronulla.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well I hope this "Souths can't beat a Top 8" talk continues. Rugby League superstitions have been working in our favor of late.