What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders to beat Souths, before the Dogs give the Raiders their own reality check at ANZ in a fortnight.

Dogs Storm GF

Gozilo

Juniors
Canberra are a side that can beat melbourne by 40 and lose to parra by 40 in a matter of days. It is the most unpredictable game all finals series but due to form of souffs, I think Raiders by 4

Hutty1986

Immortal
Duges better practice his kicking.

Canberra Times reporting that Thommo will move to the centres.

Dugan struck them terribly the other day, is he the next automatic option do you think? Ferguson has a career percentage of something like 80.. from five kicks at goal, that is.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Dugan struck them terribly the other day, is he the next automatic option do you think? Ferguson has a career percentage of something like 80.. from five kicks at goal, that is.

Fergo was 100% until yesterday. But he's only kicked something like 5 goals.

Options would be: Dugan (kicked for U20s), Sam Williams (kicked for U20s), Blake Ferguson or Reece Robinson who is apparently a handy kicker and practices at training.

Duges only just missed the first two but shanked the 3rd. Could just be a bit rusty.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Poor Raiders might be up against the "Fix" here,NRL would surely want Souffs to play the Doggies due to massive crowd/tv ratings

Josh Dugan will be the greatest player of all time if he beats the fix this weekend

bileduct

Coach
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark! Gotta feel sorry for Croker. I think he's only missed one or two games in four seasons.

Campese was our #2 goalkicker.

At least Robinson might see some ball now.

Croker really, really needs to spend an off season working on passing. He doesn't have the strength, speed nor guile not to do so.

Clifferd

Coach
Wow too many over confident Souffs supporters here for my liking, dismissing a Canberra team that is in brilliant form. If their team can back it up on the field, then hats off to them.

but for now, I'm sure a lot of people would be doing a lot of quoting if they fail as usual come next Saturday night around 10ish, then this place would go into lol@50uff$ melt down

Raider Azz

Bench
Time to finally end our 25 year drought without a finals victory.
jlaw-okay.gif

Last edited:
Time to finally end our 25 year drought without a finals victory.

maybe next year

I think we have the momentum and confidence , 6 in a row , 9 from 11. Winning form means alot this time of year.

We will need to play good to win though , this wont be easy and Souths will be better than Saturday night.

I like the Raiders (but hate that merkin fergobinks), still I just can't see them getting past this Souths side.

I have a feeling the fairytail will end this week.

If so, dogs better knock Souths off the following week. I could not stand Souffs in the grand final.

typicalfan

Coach
I think Souths will overpower the Raiders. Raiders were impressive and are ok away from home this season but i think in these games the big names step up and I can't see Inglis being that poor two weeks in a row.

Latest posts