What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Wheres faders_failures? Waiders_pwemiers?Aww still cant find a post from him..the saaad little prick.

Apey

Staff member
I don't want to ruin a thread Souths supporters should be rightfully celebrating in but I must say it is a bit weird how obsessive certain Dragon supporters are with hating the Raiders. The Raiders lost a gazillion times in a row to Melbourne a few years back and I didn't hate them any more for it. Same with the Tigers.

Lol they were much worse with the Storm, even before the cheating scandal. Not going to lie it's why I originally took a liking to the Storm :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Lol they were much worse with the Storm, even before the cheating scandal. Not going to lie it's why I originally took a liking to the Storm :lol:

You mean Dragon supporters right ? and I would agree if thats the case. 99 mentally destroyed a lot of Dragon supporters where the Raiders hates just a combination of being trolled by some Raiders posters and the losses.

If you mean the Raiders supporters I don't think we ever took it to such a degree. I like the Storm less now because of the cap cheating as opposed to belting the Raiders all the time.

Of course my evil side always wants the Storm to win premierships because it annoys the most people and I feel if the Raiders can't win f**k everyone else but my good side wants Souths to win. Its a tough internal battle :crazy:

Spot On

Coach
Amazing a side with Williams and mccrone in the halves can make it to the second week of the semis. Well played raiders.

mongoose

Coach
Amazing a side with Williams and mccrone in the halves can make it to the second week of the semis. Well played raiders.

And they have been two of our best, not so much McCrone tonight. Williams has surprised a lot of Raiders fans. The kid has that brilliant footy brain and could have a very good career in front of him.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Williams would look resplendent in a red v. We can produce a million prop forwards, but never a decent half. No chance the Raiders will let him go now. Does raise the question what will happen when Campese returns though.

no name

Coach
Williams would look resplendent in a red v. We can produce a million prop forwards, but never a decent half. No chance the Raiders will let him go now. Does raise the question what will happen when Campese returns though.

Is Berrigan still there next year? If not, McCrone will just do his job.

Spot On

Coach

Well you keep a bloke in reserve for when he goes down again. Canberra would be stupid to let any back up half-5/8 go in the hope Campo will get through a few weeks of footy.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Well done Canberra on a good season that should be a stepping stone for greater things. Well done to the many thousands that made the effort to support your team last night as well. Best of luck in 2013.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Congrats to Souths. Played an awesome game last night night. Next weeks game should be epic....... I reckon they could nearly sell it out.

Must be an exciting time for bunnies fans.

Well done to Souths, we were soundly beaten last night.

They came out straight from the start with a clear game plan and strong attitude and executed. They turned up, we didn't.

Great atmosphere also last night, big crowd including lots of fans from both teams.

Red Bear

Referee
The Raiders with a better mentality have the side to go top 4, but they just fade in and out of games throughout the season. A kind run with injuries would help but they seem to be an attitude adjustment (not a huge one, just everyone play with Fensoms attitude) away from bright things.

Grapple

Bench
Well done South Sydney. Nice little run from Canberra though.

I kinda get the feeling Souths will smash Canberra. Canberra did well to get this far last week playing at home, but they still invited a Sharks outfit to come back in that game; without their best play maker in Carney.

Dave Taylor will want to make up for his brain dead game last week and Isaac Luke is primed for his best game this year and Inglis and Co' playing in Sydney will be ready for it... more so now their pants were pulled down by by a finals ready Melbourne.

Souths 34
Canberra 14.

Got pretty close with this one.

GAZF

First Grade
21457631.jpg

Now that you've seen your grand final, what will you do in the off season (or what do you have left worth living for)?

Very proud of the boys

Big props to the Raiders crowd. Would have been bigger than a Manly crowd and some of the most pleasant opposition supporters I've met

Feel bad for the green machine, but I feel like big things are coming for them

It was a fantastic crowd. I sat opposite the Raiders bays, neither set of fans drowned the other out, Souths had more to cheer about in the end though.

Keep you dirty paws off him! Dragons might not make decent halfbacks but we cant hold onto them. Sam's last two games were the best I've seen him play.

I'd be inclined to start either Campo or McCrone on the bench, could rotate them between 5/8th, second row (Campo) and hooker (McCrone) or even give Williams a rest. Will require a pretty intensive offseason for them to prepare them though.

Raider Azz

Bench
heartbroken this morning.

well done souths, great game and deserved winners. actually had quite a number come up afterwards for a chat and shake of the hand. really friendly people and humble winners, kudos to you.

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't want to ruin a thread Souths supporters should be rightfully celebrating in but I must say it is a bit weird how obsessive certain Dragon supporters are with hating the Raiders. The Raiders lost a gazillion times in a row to Melbourne a few years back and I didn't hate them any more for it. Same with the Tigers.

I don't get any hate for the Raiders by our fans.

I actually find your supporter base one of the better groups in the comp.....and was hoping you guys could take out the comp.
Better luck next year mate, you guys should be back in the hunt again.

What a difference a week makes.

Raiders fans were fantastic last night. Genuinely nice bunch who contributed to a great atmosphere and were gracious in defeat.

Shame to have knocked the Raiders out really. Good luck for next year.