What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Will it be third time lucky for 'The Pride of the League' after being blown away by the Raiders in the 1987 and 1989 finals? I think so. Bunnies by 6.

Whoever wins loses to Bulldogs next week though.

mongoose

Coach
We really need to contain Luke and Peats otherwise they will just kill us up the middle. However we have more strike power out wide than the bunnies. If we contain them in the middle and spread it wide, we got this :cool:

BranVan3000

Coach
The Raiders are the form team in the competition at the moment, having beaten the sharks, Melbourne and the Dogs recently. They are the Eels / Roosters / warriors of this year

Souths will struggle

Saints fan

Juniors
We really need to contain Luke and Peats otherwise they will just kill us up the middle. However we have more strike power out wide than the bunnies. If we contain them in the middle and spread it wide, we got this :cool:

That's what she said.

Very difficult game to tip. However, winning form is good form so Raiders by 6. I really can't see whoever wins this game beating the Doggies in two weeks time.

bileduct

Coach
Duges better practice his kicking.

Canberra Times reporting that Thommo will move to the centres.
Goalkicking aside, I think Joel will do a better job of containing Inglis. Inglis brushed past Croker like he wasn't there in games earlier this year.

yobbo84

Coach
Thompson always plays well against us. Then again Inglis always kills it vs Canberra...

I reckon whoever plays better on the night will win :p

Haven't seen the team sheet yet, but if Thompson is moved to the centres as expected, it weakens our forward pack having Picker to start.

Would much rather keep Thompson on the edges to mark against Taylor and have Wighton in the centres. I have absolute confidence that Wighton, after only playing 40 mins TYC, is up to the task.

I want Souths to win so next week the crowd will be huge but I think Canberra are playing better football at the moment.

Bumble

First Grade
Hope we win. Still not confident. G.I has never had a bad game against Canberra though.

We haven't lost a home final in 23 years, by the way!

Galeforce

Bench
Souths have to play smarter this week and use their game breakers to run more at gaps or 1on1 play situations versus having a GI , SAm, Dave , Sutton run one out at 2/3/4 players expecting to break gang tackles.

Luke and Peats are the two we need to shutdown , they are the ones that get them on the front foot and Taylor and Inglis will just feed off that.

Latest posts