What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Yes. You were rubbish for much of the season.

Well, you'd certainly know about butthurt right now. He's a Dragons fan.

Dragons fans have every right to be butthurt. Didnt make the finals and have beaten the raiders once in 10 years:lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yes. You were rubbish for much of the season.

Well, you'd certainly know about butthurt right now. He's a Dragons fan.

We were second last only a few months ago and finished sixth. We also beat the dragons again. All in all a good year. No butt hurt from me unlike you losers throwing peanuts from the galleries because your sides failed.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders have a lot of good young players in there team,they could be a serious team if they get rid of Josh MCcrone and find someone else

gypsy

Bench
Excusing me, could someone pleaseing be letting me knows if the Raiders done the win or done the big game seimis Faiders? :cool:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Raiders have a lot of good young players in there team,they could be a serious team if they get rid of Josh MCcrone and find someone else

He's a tricky one. Sometimes I think he is a good player but then he has shockers.

Hope souths go on and win it all now.

ironhorse

Juniors
I think in the last few Canberra games they were flattered by a few factors _ home advantage , season on the line etc ..nonetheless a reasonable end to the Year . Thepack needs to muscle up ! I also kinda think the Bunnies would have benefited from a hit out ? They are a lazy side at the best of times.

mongoose

Coach
He is way too slow, gets dominated and has awful marker defence. Hopefully he comes back good next year but he is the biggest worry out of all of them.

Yeah i think all those injuries have finally caught up to poor Learoyd Lahrs. We could have really done with White tonight. Shillo is the only prop who consistently makes metres. Tilse is ok but shouldnt be starting. I'm not sure if i rate Nicholls.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think in the last few Canberra games they were flattered by a few factors _ home advantage , season on the line etc ..nonetheless a reasonable end to the Year . Thepack needs to muscle up ! I also kinda think the Bunnies would have preferred a hit out ? They are a lazy side at the best of times.

We won most of the big victories away from Canberra. Furner had to have the side sleep in hotels to make them think they were away from home.

The big areas are first contact which is very poor.

mongoose

Coach
Excusing me, could someone pleaseing be letting me knows if the Raiders done the win or done the big game seimis Faiders? :cool:

Well done Gypsy, you finally get to see the raiders lose. You've been waiting for this moment so patiently.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders can't go back to being donkeys,have to back this up with another top 8 finish next year,they have the potential

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Furner is a shit coach. Full stop. This run will be a double edged sword for the Raiders. f**k, they were poorly prepared.

He's got points on the board and the senile old farkers who run the joint will point to this run as justification for keeping him.

Sam Williams - Will play for Australia that kid. Cut Souths to pieces all night long behind a thrashed forward pack.

no name

Coach
That's it, play the shittest piece of commentary ever instead of one of the many highlights the game produced.
So frustrating to watch these merkins carry on.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Should be a good 2013 for canberra i reckon. Guys like Sammy Williams, Robinson, Fensom and theyll learn plenty from this. Should be 80k there next week for dogs v souffs

Latest posts