What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 hour wait to buy semis tickets

Crippler

Juniors
got at parra leagues yesterday at 10am. Bought my tickets at 10pm. Ended up being only one ticket seller when they could of sold them in multiple windows at parra stadium if they really wanted to.

good work dennis.

although parra leagues staff should be congratulated for getting us food and drinks

parra_princess

Juniors
I was there yesterday too Crippler!
I had to laugh when everyone started Chanting "Dennis". Gave up after 4 hours went back this morning to find that some d*ckhead took my Thornett stand 50m line seats! Oh well should be just glad to be there. I think they were talking yesterday this may be the first time there will be NO opposition fans in the ground! This game will sell out by lunch time Monday and you can put your house on that.

parra_princess

Juniors
Well very few Stormer!

Parramatta has somewhere in the Vacinity of 7000+ Season Ticket Holders. At VERY LEAST 5000 of these would have purchased tickets either yesterday or today taking advantage of the Season Ticket Holders Priority booking initiative. Season Ticket Holders are allowed to purchase 2 tickets for every 1 ticket they have. I'm guessing before tickets go on sale to the general public at 9am tomorrow About 10,000 tickets would have been sold. That's half the seats gorn and not including the non-season ticket holding eels fans and indeed the Manly fans that will be looking to attend the game.

Balmain_Boy

parra_princess said:
Well very few Stormer!

Parramatta has somewhere in the Vacinity of 7000+ Season Ticket Holders. At VERY LEAST 5000 of these would have purchased tickets either yesterday or today taking advantage of the Season Ticket Holders Priority booking initiative. Season Ticket Holders are allowed to purchase 2 tickets for every 1 ticket they have. I'm guessing before tickets go on sale to the general public at 9am tomorrow About 10,000 tickets would have been sold. That's half the seats gorn and not including the non-season ticket holding eels fans and indeed the Manly fans that will be looking to attend the game.

So usually before tickets go on sale to the general public 7000 have been allocated to season ticket holders?

This time, 10 000 have been allocated. Saying no opposition fans is a lovely bit of hyperbole...

Angry_eel

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
So usually before tickets go on sale to the general public 7000 have been allocated to season ticket holders?

This time, 10 000 have been allocated. Saying no opposition fans is a lovely bit of hyperbole...
there won't be anymore more than 2000 opposition fans(all teams not just manly). I know since i won't be able to buy my ticket cause of too many people sleeping outside to get the tickets in the morning.

junior009

Juniors
Whatever you do when tickets go on sale to the public, don't buy them from Parra Leagues. They only have one window and are always very slow. Buy them from any other outlet and you will get them much quicker.

aids

Bench
if parra lose, will supporters throw their jerseys onto the ground again?
:p

good to see it sellout co quickly though

c_eagle

Juniors
There's no way Parra have 7k season ticket holders. They only got a crowd of 8k to the game against the Cowboys, ffs.

c_eagle

Juniors
I bought my tickets at about 9:30 this morning, the PAX is around 3k. Plenty of tickets still available for the match, well after lunch time today. How's that house looking parra_princess?

eelsta

Bench
aids said:
if parra lose, will supporters throw their jerseys onto the ground again?
:p
dont know aids, but i heard on the radio a tigers fan walked out of the ground throwing his jersey on the seat and left it there, does that mean ALL tigers fans will do the same NO of course it doesnt, so lets all stop generalising.

Surandy

Bench
Got my ticket to the Storm Broncos final this morning, took me 45 minutes. Didn't help that the ticketek girl was using the Broncos season ticket holder details instead of my Melbourne Storm season ticket details.

Latest posts