What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

Didgi

I'm going to offer a precautionary dun good to NSW... because if by some miracle they do get up imma be in no mood afterwards.

Gracious in defeat simply isn't the Origin way, blues fans have shown me that over 6 years...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Coming from the ACT, who should I go for?
You're in an enclave. If you piss us off, we invade. Go for the good team.

We are the rebel alliance. They are the empire.

We are David. They are Goliath.

We represent the birthplace of rugby league in Australia, they represent News ltd.

We are good. They are evil.

Tonight, in the immortal words of the great Martin Luther King: "we shall overcome". Tonight, good wins over evil.

mongoose

Coach
NSW should do it. They have the self belief now. They should have won game 1. They will want it more than the Queenslanders.

NSW by 10

BunniesMan

Immortal
I JUST SAW GUS ON THE TV. The great man is in the building.

CATTLEDOG!

We will tackle them or run at them so hard in the very first set that we will shake them up and get them on their heels for the whole 80 minutes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another voice reject :? How is this mean't to get the crowd pumped up for the footy??? Sounds like some crap you'd hear at the local RSL.