What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
Since he's been at souffs?
Fitter than 09-10, and on par with what he was when he was slaughtering the comp in 06-08.

He looked much better at the start of this year than he did in 2010-2011 and he's just got even better since.

I think NSW will win but if we don't I reckon it'll be because of Inglis.

If Inglis goes as well as I'm worried he will, Slater may have played his last game in the #1 Queensland jersey.

cv8z

Juniors
Fitter than 09-10, and on par with what he was when he was slaughtering the comp in 06-08.

He looked much better at the start of this year than he did in 2010-2011 and he's just got even better since.

I think NSW will win but if we don't I reckon it'll be because of Inglis.

If Inglis goes as well as I'm worried he will, Slater may have played his last game in the #1 Queensland jersey.

surely your taking the piss?

mongoose

Coach
how many times does Rabs have to tell us about how people said the origin concept would never work blah blah blah - arthur beetson blah blah. He says it every game.

Meth

Staff member
Long past time for Gould's pre-game schtick to put to rest.

BunniesMan

Immortal
surely your taking the piss?
Say he gets man of the match and leads the merkins to a win, then continues his club form and goes very close to winning or does win Dally M (he's just 3 votes off the lead I think). And he starts next year just as well. They're not going to take him out of the fullback spot if he's won them a series from there.

Keeping in mind, Slater was quite ordinary in both Origin1 and Origin2. AND he'll turn 30 during next years Origin series.

If he goes as well as I'm worried he will, he will make the #1 jersey his own.

It wasn't that long ago when the thought of someone taking Bowens fullback spot was thought of as crazy and then it happened. I reckon it might happen pretty soon again.

Last edited:

Rebel

First Grade
This exhibition game will be a nice warmup to the England V Exiles game later on.