What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters
I hope that no matter what happens tonight, the referees don't hog the limelight and destroy the game by making controversial calls, or favouring one side.

Oh, and looks like teh Voice is the 'entertainment'. That winner is singing her winning song..........not really a footy pump up song, more like a send-you-to-sleep ballard. How hard is it NRL? Either have someone half decent or no one.

Grapple

Bench
I just hope the refs let the game be played at pace and punish all the rubbish in the tackling to slow it down. I'm sure there'll be a controversial call though like always.... 10pm (NZ time) kick-off sucks though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Perfect conditions, not warm, not freezing, not wet, not windy.

Bit cold, but that suits both, playing SoO will be sufficent warmth for both.

May the best team performance win.

Big Pete

Referee
Mr. Angry doesn't seem to be living up to his name. Should be called Mr. Calm. That makes me Mr. Nervous. Hopefully after the game I'm Mr. Winning.

blacklock

Juniors
70 bottles of minutes on the wall...
70 bottles of minutes....
if channel nine dont add extra pregame crap
there will be 69 minutes left on the wall...

everybody now! together....

The Blues will win, if not I just hope the game is close and entertaining

Been an odd build up on the forum the last week, seems like the calm before the storm

0neye

CAN'T SEE THE ROACHES WINNING THIS ONE

SAT-Fears-Roach-1024x747.jpg