What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Sun | Raiders 40-34 Eels | Canberra

Round 10 result: Raiders v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To this day I still don't know why Kearney recruited Sandow and Roberts when he had a very specific gameplan he wasn't going to adjust. They are talented and would be useful in certain situations but not under Kearney and not under this gameplan. I don't understand what he was thinking. Did he just sign any name players that would go there and then try to fit square pegs into round holes?

Agree with this. Especially Sandow.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't mind the Eels. There is many more teams I'd rather see struggling than them. But they're all self inflicted wounds. I feel for all the decent Eels fans.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bad kicks aren't necessarily just all the howlers that go flying out. They're every kick that is ineffective. Like punting it down the throat of a back.

Ladmate

Bench
To this day I still don't know why Kearney recruited Sandow and Roberts when he had a very specific gameplan he wasn't going to adjust. They are talented and would be useful in certain situations but not under Kearney and not under this gameplan. I don't understand what he was thinking. Did he just sign any name players that would go there and then try to fit square pegs into round holes?

Also lol at this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...on-penrith-offer/story-e6frexni-1226353845636

Kearney should have recruited different players or modified his gameplan to suit the players he got.

He's trying to turn Parra into Melbourne when they don't have the same players to do that.

Hayne is no Slater. Sandow is no Cronk.

This is exactly what I think. However, watching New Zealand is watching Parramatta with better players. Kearney is simply not up to it, whether you give him "his" players or not. They have to move on for the sake of their future, they are at rock bottom and look like never going back up.

Latest posts