What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Fri | Broncos 12-26 Sharks | Suncorp

Round 17 result: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Cronulla are grubs, I can see them firing up one of them will go fisty cuffs probably graham the tosser

Karl

Juniors
"won the push". It's a league scrum right? Against the feed and a push? When have these two things ever happened at the same time. Am I on the wrong channel?

Kiwi

First Grade
That's absolute f**king bullshit. Smith wasn't even looking at him. The kid making out like he'd been knocked out was depressing too. This is soccer level bullshit.

You are dead set kidding, right up until he elbowed him he was looking right at him

Raider_69

Post Whore
seriously people calling double movement? Glenn ended half a metre over the try line. Momentum got him there, not the second efffort

game on here. cracking game so far.
Brisbane come on now.

Pigskin

Juniors
what about the dragons fans in this thread giving it to the broncos :lol::lol::lol:
enjoy your 2 losses in 48 hours - Dragons and Blues

thats what we needed, a bit of luck in the scrum ... game on !

go you Broncs !

Oink !

Canard

Immortal
"won the push". It's a league scrum right? Against the feed and a push? When have these two things ever happened at the same time. Am I on the wrong channel?

About the same time a Union scrum was lost against the feed, Id reckon about 1984

Kiwi

First Grade
gezz the sharks are lucky the refs are letting them lay so long in the tackles, that last one on slyney should see slyney get flowers and a phone call from the defense tomorrow

user_nat

Coach
His right arm carrying the ball touched the ground, he then lifted it again and grounded it for a try, regardless of how far his body moved that is a double movement.

His arm being lifted allowed him to slide further? Clearly was momentum that got him over.