What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Fri | Broncos 12-26 Sharks | Suncorp

Round 17 result: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karl

Juniors
This is the biggest reversal in momentum and dominance I have seen in a game all season.

Parra Pride

Referee
His arm being lifted allowed him to slide further? Clearly was momentum that got him over.

I don't dispute the fact momentum carried him over the line, but raising the ball carrying arm off the ground only to ground it for a try is a double movement.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A real scrum... you wonder why teams don't push more often when the other team has a scrum near their own tryline.

And gee the Broncos have the wind in their sails. They're ripping in here. Can't see them not winning.

user_nat

Coach
I don't dispute the fact momentum carried him over the line, but raising the ball carrying arm off the ground, only to ground it for a try is a double movement.

I disagree. It's double movement if you don't make it over the line and then use your arm to promote the ball over. How many times you bounce on the way over shouldn't matter.

Canard

Immortal
Shame Carney isn't at the game tonight.

Slyney is the guy that belted him on the street at 3am in Atherton in 2009.

Would have been a good re-union.

If you have ever been to Atherton you would know there is no reason to be anywhere after 9pm.