What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Fri | Broncos 12-26 Sharks | Suncorp

Round 17 result: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
I do wonder why they always seem to kick off late at Suncorp. Wonder if it is the Broncos or Nine that make that call.
Fox games seem unaffected so one would think Nine.

Unrelated, can't figure out how Brisbane are fairly strong favourites in the betting markets. Would think it would be fairly even.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I do wonder why they always seem to kick off late at Suncorp. Wonder if it is the Broncos or Nine that make that call.
Fox games seem unaffected so one would think Nine.

I'm sure it's because there's only 1 game tonight and Nine want it to start as late as possible.

Bretto

Bench
The pregame was a baby bronco jizz fest

You mean when Wally wasn't blowing his load over Jeremy Smith?

f**k me they're getting the ads in. This is now the 18th ad in 4 minutes... 19th ad now for Mitre 10...

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
Heh, never knew Nathan Friend played a game for Brisbane. Had to google it and turns out he did play 1.

user_nat

Coach
Well that sucks. Crap stuff from Beale.

Seems like we are pretty good at conceding very early.

Karl

Juniors
5 up the guts and kick.

5 up the guts and kick.

1 pass after 1 up the guts and penalty.

1,2 up the guts. 2 passes. 3 passes. 2 passes. Kick.

Goal line drop out.

Fumble.

1,2, 3 up the guts, couple nice through the hands and good angles and a try.

Nice. 5 minutes in. Big hits, few good back line moves. Pressure on the line with a tackle in goal. Average kick.

They need to Practise with more Penalties maybe?