What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how poor the SFS surface is, particularly in the middle. We haven't had rain for a while - Suncorp is the same. Or maybe it is just the constant changing of the advertising which is destroying what grass is left

Matt23

Staff member
This is deadset barely watchable, hopefully this is the final straw for nein.

Parra

Referee
ABC making it sound like the Dragons play-the-ball is so slow that they don't have a chance. Roosters slowing it down?

Karl

Juniors
Raised elbow from Martin Kennedy, should see him out for the remaining matches this season

If I had wheels, I'd be a wagon.

This isn't boxing.

You're right. Boxing is a sport where attacking the head and concussing your opponent is the aim of the game. And they have better procedures for protecting the health of the players than League. When a sport like boxing would call time off on a neural short circuit like that and these block heads prop him up and back into the fray, that's a worry.

Cletus

First Grade
You're right. Boxing is a sport where attacking the head and concussing your opponent is the aim of the game. And they have better procedures for protecting the health of the players than League. When a sport like boxing would call time off on a neural short circuit like that and these block heads prop him up and back into the fray, that's a worry.

Yeah that wad terrible. Then he was wobbling on the tryline clearly in la la land. The guy should retire though.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
was soward available for this game? if so shocking decision by the coach to leave him out, with the dragons season on the line at the very least put him on the bench in case.

just cause they beat the storm, who are in crap form, come on. your got to have soward in if it's just for his kicking even.

these roosters wingers are really inexperienced & moga has a long way to go before he's another folau!

don't know why but i picked the roosters, so far so good but not confident at all.

man leilua is one dumb f**k!!! there goes the game!

takairangi has been good for the roosters the last few weeks, good player.

Latest posts