What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
f**k this moga is a dumb f**k, he could have scored there or got real close! idiot just watched the ball roll passed him over the line, kick it forward you dumb shit!!!

seriosly time for mini to retire or go to the uk!!!!!!! how the f**k did they sign him for another year, wtf!!!

munge

Juniors
honestly i am not trying to be stupid but the dragons are a huge shot at winning this competition.

regardless of what happens in the rest of this game i leave with as much confidence as i have ever had. the ball movement from this side is as good as any side in the comp and as good as we have looked in a long time, including 2010.

Boofhead

Juniors
honestly i am not trying to be stupid but the dragons are a huge shot at winning this competition.

regardless of what happens in the rest of this game i leave with as much confidence as i have ever had. the ball movement from this side is as good as any side in the comp and as good as we have looked in a long time, including 2010.

lol.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
good player seluini.

wtf is wrong with these idiots, fmd SKD!!!!!

roosters are hanging on with there latte drinking fingertips!

Parra Pride

Referee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaddyBoy

Juniors
f**k this moga is a dumb f**k, he could have scored there or got real close! idiot just watched the ball roll passed him over the line, kick it forward you dumb shit!!!

seriosly time for mini to retire or go to the uk!!!!!!! how the f**k did they sign him for another year, wtf!!!

He's not that bloody bad. Made some good grabs tonight to gain ground, shown some good awareness and made a run or two that looked dangerous.