What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Bulldogs 22-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 23 result: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azza18

Juniors
The loss is disappointing, but I'm happy with the improved effort. Hopefully we can build on that and our first 30 minutes or so and do something against the storm next week. Tbh I was happy with Norman at fullback too.

Spot On

Coach
BunniesMan should be more concerned about the way his team played against Manly the other night. Manly were good but far from great yet Souths had nothing in the end. Probably lucky the wind was gale force and helped Burgess get his try otherwise they might not have scored a point.

beads6

First Grade
Gillett is playing so shit. He is no longer the best a man can get. Barba was the difference. Gee he can play. Pretty decent turnaround from the Broncos.

Ladmate

Bench
Bulldogs look beatable right now, honestly I think this winning streak is starting to get into their heads, they haven't played their best since the Manly game IMO.

some11

Referee
Broncos attack is worse than their defence, its clear Griffin needs an assistant offensive coach.

Dogs played shithouse with players out and still won.

natheel

Coach
Bulldogs winning streak has potential to end against the Tigers next week. Tigers can attack at will (but also leak points)

I think their win against Dragons will give them a good boost and may just pip the dogs

user_nat

Coach
He needs to be put on sale for real.

Pretty sure we couldn't give him away.

Even if there was some random island that still practiced cannibalism, they wouldn't take him.
.. to far? (he wasn't completely terrible today by his recent standards either)