What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Blonde

Juniors
I actually feel sorry for all the Souths' fans that aren't morons.

On the plus side, every time your side loses you can at least be happy that BM's team lost.

:lol:

I still maintain he's either a Dragons or Rooster supporter, but if on the off chance the merkin is a Souths supporter then I hope it ruins his week.

shaggs

Coach
Result doesn't matter. 4th is better than 3rd.

Do your club and its real supporters a favour by deleting your account.

If souths don't go past the 1st or 2nd week of the finals they have every right to blame you. You are bad luck to that team.

shaggs

Coach
Have to say matt king is souths weak link.

Also what's going on with Isaac Luke. He was pedestrian.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Playing the Dogs at ANZ is preferable to playing Melbourne in Melbourne every day of the week. We'd be the underdogs either way but we've got a much better chance of beating the Dogs at home.
If souths don't go past the 1st or 2nd week of the finals they have every right to blame you.
:lol:
That's the most irrational piece of crap I've ever read in my life.

typicalfan

Coach
Gallen = captain loser :lol:

He is en expert at captaining losers, just look at NSW and Cronulla
Burgess does such a good job though helping his sides to success. Like South Syd......oh sorry. I mean Engl.....oh yeah not them either.

Oh well!

beave

Coach
I just don't understand how being the massive souffs fan that BM claims to be, he wasn't at the game tonight????...........

If I recall correctly, didn't his oldies buy him a unit in Coogee somewhere, by my estimation that would be approx only a 15-20 min drive.

Latest posts