What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Fri | Broncos 26-12 Rabbitohs | Suncorp

Round 16 result: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the dude

Juniors
Serious question, is there NO other centre available, because Everingham is NOT a centre, he is a winger. It is the worst coaching tactic, weakening two positions.

Eh, not really.. I think Corrigan will get a call up next week, shifting Evo back to the wing and Merritt to fullback. I think Corrigan is the only other player in our 25 that has played as a centre. We've got Talanoa and Roberts but they're wingers too.

natheel

Coach
watching souths against us i knew that Brissy would win. They weren't great in their win against us. If they're a genuine top 4 team that some people seem to think they are then realistically they should be beating a last placed teams who have only got 2 wins under the belt by more than 18 tbh

natheel

Coach
I'm not saying the refs changed the result of the game or that the Broncos didn't deserve to win. Just that we weren't given a chance because of some disgracefully one sided poor refereeing.

We should have been better with the ball but our defence was excellent. Losing to the 2nd best team in the comp does not mean we'll come 6th or that we're not top 4 material.

We go 4-0 over the next 4 weeks like I expect us to and we'll be firmly placed in the top 4 for the run home.

doesn't that statement kind of backfire in a way to your first line before it? you say the refs didn't 'change' the game but you are whinging that the refs didn't give you a chance to win...wouldn't that mean somewhere that is a change?

on your next 4 games

Penrith - Should get the win
Newcastle - should get the win but have more players than Penrith capable of pulling off an upset
Roosters - Roosters seem to always lift for this game
Dragons - like Roosters they always seem to lift against Souths

i'll say you will be a definite 2/4

lockyno1

Post Whore
Without Inglis and MAYBE Taylor, Souths are vulnerable next week if they play them then, although Lewis, Grant and Jennings are out for the Panthers

natheel

Coach
It'll depend on penrith tonight. If they beat us tonight then souths will get the 2 points but if penrith lose I just think without inglis and Taylor in for souths penrith will probably fancy their chances even without their stars.

Bretto

Bench
Pretty good game overall. I thought the first half from both teams was scrappy, but the second half was much better.

Souths seem to offer even less in attack than Brisbane. Brisbane really controlled the game well in the second half behind Wallace, and did it easily in the end.

mongoose

Coach
Didn't think either team were particularly good, both are a long way behind Melbourne. Brisbanes weakness is still their spine but they won the forward battle pretty comfortably in the end against souths.

Snappy

Coach
Watching another relay.

Seriously how do these senile commentators still have jobs ?

One second Rabs Calls Corey Norman, Beale, and less than 30 seconds later Gould called the Rabbitohs the Sharks, and no one corrected him. ffs get the bloody names right, it's your friggen job !

Y2Eel

First Grade
LOL @
AnfieldIron, BranVan3000, BunniesMan, DC_fan, fightingirish69, Galeforce, GongPanther, grandorient, joe9x, LatK7, Nemesis, redandgreenduck, SaraSassypants, the dude, Tiger-Sean, to_ddeath

Only took 1 week to be able to do this....

BranVan3000

Coach
watching souths against us i knew that Brissy would win. They weren't great in their win against us. If they're a genuine top 4 team that some people seem to think they are then realistically they should be beating a last placed teams who have only got 2 wins under the belt by more than 18 tbh
:lol: Wow this is the attitude of Eels supporters?

Noa

First Grade
Should be a good game, looking forward to it.

Luke and Inglis should relish playing on a firm track, may be the difference.

Souths by 8

Have to say that field looked shocking and very slippery for a place that hasnt had much rain lately.

Shenanigans ?

AuDragon

Juniors
cautiontinfoilhat.png

Latest posts