What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Fri | Broncos 26-12 Rabbitohs | Suncorp

Round 16 result: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juanfarkall

Coach
As a neutral, I was a little surprised that Petero's conversion attempt was waved away given the standard set by linesmen and referees tonight.

the dude

Juniors
Very disappointed with the scoreline but can't be too unhappy with the effort. I think we can still make a push for the top 4

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos don't convince but realistically with their talent and structure look the next best side behind Melbourne, but that's still a long way behind Melbourne.

user_nat

Coach
Can't lol@souffs tonight. That was as brave a performance as you'll see. 100+ more tackles than the Broncos and still in it til almost the death.

I'd agree with that.

Souths needed more from some of their game breakers. Taylor was shocking (got through work, just didn't seem dangerous). Even though Inglis came up with some big plays in D, he doesn't seem 100% fit in attack.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
On the train home from the game.

The bombed try......really changed it for mine, the intercept almost bought it back, but Broncs too cool.

Blew it really......ftr got a free ticket to a corporate box, had to go...was fun. The pink, is ugly, good cause, but ugly

blaza88z

Coach
to all realistic rabbitohs fans who expected a close game but still a loss, bad luck to you

to bunniesman, I hope you eat the biggest thickest dick you can find, you're a f**king optimist of the most unrealistic order and how good did that stat do you tonight?

:lol::lol:

user_nat

Coach
to all realistic rabbitohs fans who expected a close game but still a loss, bad luck to you

to bunniesman, I hope you eat the biggest thickest dick you can find, you're a f**king optimist of the most unrealistic order and how good did that stat do you tonight?

:lol::lol:

Bunniesman was far from optimistic about this game really..

blaza88z

Coach
it was a generalization, his stat was a ridiculous stat, if you have to dig up that sort of stat to be confident in your team, you really are struggling to find a reason why your team will win, better to say "I don't expect a win" instead of the vile he posted

:lol:

I have no sympathy for the halfwit

Big Pete

Referee
Yep, hold your heads up high Souths. Defence rarely buckled and gave our playmakers headaches all night.

Not our best performance but good to see the Broncs keep their patience and sweat out the points from Souths.

I need to ask, what's the go with the in-goal? Didn't the Souths back (Farrell?) knock on and then GI regathered? Is that fine? Seems like a weird rule to me.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We showed why we're a top 4 team tonight. The refs made sure we never had a chance.

Reffed disgracefully in the first half, pissed off we were leading at halftime, so they got worse in the second. But our incredible defense showed why I predict we'll finish between 2nd and 4th after 26 rounds.

We've got 4 very winnable games in a row over the next month. By the end of July we'll be firmly in the 4. We showed outstanding premiership level defense.

lockyno1

Post Whore
LOL Bunnies having a whinge....Brisbane were much better, even allowing for some quality defence, watch Souths come about 6th though.