What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I like how Gus is talking about the knights like they are a bunch of special needs children. Good on em, good on em trying to beat the great roosters. Good spunk and hutzpah

Perth Red

Post Whore
f**k, can't remember the last GF where I didn't want either team to win! Grubby manly our bought team roosters. What a choice!

Sir Biffo

Bench
This is why Mullen has to play SOO. Him and Carney are the only two NSW born halves who can do this in a game. Shitchell Puss and Sausage Sizzle would have shut down be now, they carve up when the pressure is off, but can never lift a team single handedly like Mullen or Carney can .

STORM.99/07

Bench
To be fair, although the Storm played well last year the game was really never in doubt. You have to go back to 2006 to find a grand final that was 100% competitive.
you are kidding me ,with paul simpkins reffing.He makes shame hayne look like the best ref in the world